SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Karri P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Karri P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc uploaded by Keyana D.

BY SEPHORA #12 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

What it is:
A sleek and stylish version of Sephora’s top-selling train case for convenient storage and travel.

What it does:
Organize and store all your beauty essentials in one chic case designed with faux crocodile print. The glossy black finish with chrome detailing adds drama and sophistication to this convenient organizer. Use the adjustable fold-out trays and multiple compartments to house your makeup, nail products, tools, and more. The bottom level has adjustable compartments for storing multiple size products and the two-tier stacking tray on both sides allows plenty of room for full-size products to stand upright. This train case comes with its own lock and key to keep your items safe and sound and the professional grade construction is highly durable for on the road bumps and bruises.

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It's slightly expensive but worth the price. The quality is very good. There is a lot of space in it and lots of compartments so you can organize thibgs. It's slightly heavy but not too bad. It's very sturdy and durable.
Yenifer S.
This briefcase is perfect to help you organize your makeup, and make it easy to take your makeup wherever you go. SEPHORA COLLECTION Embossed Traincase – Black Faux Croc
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
Highly recommend getting a makeup box and not a makeup bag just because these are easier to clean and they are easier to pack with you if you are going on vacation or over to a friends house to get ready. I really like the durability and also how each type of makeup can get it’s own section with having to fumble through your makeup bag and find something. I’ve also notice that less stuff gets broken when using this!
yulitza a.
Bristol, CT
excellent product quality!..I really love this traincase .I keep it to hold all of my samples and free makeup I receive :) Amazing and comfortable case for your makeup tools and supplies.This product is sturdy and good for travel.Love this case!! Great organization and space!
Melissa V.
Looking back, I can't believe I paid around $100 for this, but I will most likely never buy another in my life. This case is durable (actually made for professionals) and I use it every day. One tip: line  the bottom with a fabric. Makeup (powders, shavings, shadow remnants, etc.) tends to get on it and won't come out. You'll have to reline every so often since it gets dirty.
Corinne Z.
Riverview , FL
I have ALOT of makeup, just way too much for any normal person, and this does solve a tiny bit of that problem. It is not the cheapest out there, but I will say it is the best quality. I love this. I do a lot of traveling with my makeup, and this is what I will take with me. It goes with me on every road trip to and from Florida from Ohio, and not a single item has been damaged.
Jen R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I love my Sephora traincase! I bought mine back in 2011! It's solid and has definitely held up well throughout the years. It comes with a set of keys and a strap for travel. The trays inside easily slide out and there's enough space to hold all my essentials. I'd definitely recommend this!
Nikita P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this train case. I like to separate my makeup that i use each week from the rest of my collection. This hold a lot and it allows you to change the size of the compartment with the dividers that are included. The bottom is fairly deep so some smaller foundations can stand up. Worth it
Carisma E.
Gilroy, CA
#SEPHORA is #LIFE 🙌 I found this item on sale and I immediately clicked purchase. It has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. I now have any amazing addition to my makeup artist kit. It's great for travel and I can't stop raving about this product to my friends! 😍
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
My best friend has one of these and I couldn't help but reviewing it for her. At first I thought it was too expensive, but after opening it up and looking at how it was made and seeing how much it holds in the way of makeup, I can't endorse it enough. I want one now!
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Does it hold a lot of makeup?
Eviana S.
Balikpapan
is it worth to buy?
Perla M.
Who much would one of this cost?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has these makeup case?
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
How well does this kit travel? Does everything stay in place when jossled?