BY SEPHORA

A double-ended smoky shadow stick that makes creating a smoky eye effortless with two simple steps. This all-in-one jumbo eye shadow and brush combo provides everything you need to create an easy smoky eye. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Demetrice J.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love using this eyeshadow by Sephora Collection on my eyes. It always leave my eyes looking so good. I buy this stuff on a regular and happy with how it looks on my eyes. This product is awesome and the price is very reasonable. I will recommend this to everyone I know. SEPHORA COLLECTION Easy Smoky Eye Stick Eyeshadow 06 Gleaming Green 0.05 oz/ 1.5 g
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I haven't actually tried this particular shade, but I do have a waterproof version in an iridescent purple color. It's a great color, but I find it too dry to wear on it's own, so I use it as a base for other shadows, particularly Urban Decay "Asphyxia", which is the closest color to it. It's also pretty difficult to remove so I believe the waterproof claims.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Davenport, FL
I love this pencil! It glides on so easy, smudges out nicely, and stays all day. I love the color too--very fun and pretty! You can use it as a liner or all over the lid for a quick look. I would recommend.
Penelope g.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Took me a while to learn how to use this when i was trying to master the smokey eye looked. Its kind of a crayon so it was hard to blend but once i found the right brush, it came out great
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
The Sephora brand makeup is actually realy great. My only issue with it, i feel as though store employees push you away from their own brand.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great price. Applies nice. The pencil is soft. The colors are strongly pigmented. Packaging is simple. Great value!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
TUCSON, AZ
I really love the sephora line they have. Its a nice middle ground between highest quality and drug store brands.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
The colour was so pigmented and brought out the green in my hazel eyes. It was so easy to apply compared to others I've used before. I don't think any changes could be made to improve this product. The packaging was sophisticated. I would recommend to my friends.
Lillian R.