BY SEPHORA

A dual-ended face brush to cleanse your pores to perfection. Cleanse and refresh your complexion with this innovative tool, complete with a slip-proof grip. The nylon bristles clear trapped oil and bacteria from pores and the domed silicone brush exfoliates and sloughs off dead skin cells. The skin is left smooth and delightfully bright. see more...

• I've been wanting to purchase this because I don't want to pay for ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jaqueline C.
Jaqueline C.
Plano, TX
I really love it for my first time use. I like the Brussels they super soft . I totally recommend this product . I got mine from sephora and it wasn't that expensive I would buy it again or to give it away as a present ✨
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I was looking for something to help with my patchy dry skin. This brush is pretty good. I love the silicon side. It really feels like it's scrubbing the dead skin away. The other side does a good job, but it's a little too stiff for my sensitive cheeks. (Maybe after many uses, it will be softer.) So, I use that side very gently. I thought maybe the soap would continue to foam while brushing, but it didn't. I'm not sure if that's the brushes deal or my specific facial soap. The grip is nice. I use it in the shower to wash my face, and it doesn't slip out of my hands. I also like that it comes with a cap for the bristle side, so if you're traveling, it doesn't get messed up.
Chelsi D.
Chelsi D.
Kotzebue, AK
I've been wanting to purchase this because I don't want to pay for the automatic brushes. I want to know if this will still get the job done? I often have dry skin on my cheeks and need a great exfoliating brush.