BY SEPHORA

A dual-ended face brush to cleanse your pores to perfection. Cleanse and refresh your complexion with this innovative tool, complete with a slip-proof grip. The nylon bristles clear trapped oil and bacteria from pores and the domed silicone brush exfoliates and sloughs off dead skin cells. The skin is left smooth and delightfully bright. see more...

• I've been wanting to purchase this because I don't want to pay fo...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jaqueline C.
Jaqueline C.
Plano, TX
I really love it for my first time use. I like the Brussels they super soft . I totally recommend this product . I got mine from sephora and it wasn't that expensive I would buy it again or to give it away as a present ✨
karla c.
karla c.
Sanger, CA
love this face cleanser! especially the double sided effect it provides. I have really bad skin during the summer and I feel as if massaging it my face cleaner can only do so much, using this has worked wonders on my face along with the products I've used love it!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Oak Forest, IL
This sephora really gets in your face such as pores and makes you feel very refreshed if you use it correctly,,I'm very satisfied product and it's gentle on the face and it has the controller to to control speed
INIKEYA F.
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
I have been iusing this for 3weeks now I feel like the bristles could be a little tougher especially since this is to help clear the skin and to help deep cleanse but other than that I wouldn't change anything else
I was excited 😊 when I bought the Sephora Face Scrub Brush . I like the package 📦 and smell so good. It won't leave your skin dry. Makes your skin feel smooth and clean.
kadijatu s.
kadijatu s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
I always us this when I put my face mask on because it gets in pores and it helps clear my face alot
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
I was looking for something to help with my patchy dry skin. This brush is pretty good. I love the silicon side. It really feels like it's scrubbing the dead skin away. The other side does a good job, but it's a little too stiff for my sensitive cheeks. (Maybe after many uses, it will be softer.) So, I use that side very gently. I thought maybe the soap would continue to foam while brushing, but it didn't. I'm not sure if that's the brushes deal or my specific facial soap. The grip is nice. I use it in the shower to wash my face, and it doesn't slip out of my hands. I also like that it comes with a cap for the bristle side, so if you're traveling, it doesn't get messed up.
🎀 👑.
🎀 👑.
Bouira
Designed to stimulate skin care and with the use of skin, the skin is pure and soft. It cleans more than 6 times of normal manual cleaning and thus reduces dirt and sediment. Reduces large pores and blackheads. Energizes skin to take advantage of moisturizing cream and care and absorb the skin better.
Aliea R.
Aliea R.
St. Thomas
I love this little brush it has stepped up my cleansing routine to the next level. My skin and pores have never been this clean or tight and skin bright in years!!!!!! Love this little guy!!!!
Chelsi D.
Chelsi D.
Kotzebue, AK
I've been wanting to purchase this because I don't want to pay for the automatic brushes. I want to know if this will still get the job done? I often have dry skin on my cheeks and need a great exfoliating brush.