BY SEPHORA #12 in Spa Accessories

An ergonomic dry body brush with exfoliating boar hair bristles designed to help reduce the appearance of cellulite and promote healthy, glowing skin. This dry body brush is an easy and convenient daily exfoliating tool. It helps to exfoliate, invigorate, and stimulate by brushing away dead cells to promote healthy glowing skin. Dry brushing also helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Made of natural boar hair, the bristles are firm yet flexible enough to contour to the body and provide superior, lasting results. The handheld design provides for excellent hold and control. Boar hair is an optimal choice to use for dry brushing, compared to synthetic bristles which can be too harsh on the skin. This brush is intended to be used dry only, and before showering or bathing so dead skin and impurities can be washed away. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ginny R.
Bought this on a whim in a Sephora one day. I was pretty apprehensive that it would irritate my skin, but it does not. I don't brush too hard, but it really removes all the dead skin and leaves my skin SO SMOOTH! I had no idea my legs could be so smooth! Make sure to moisturize after the shower!
Veronica M.
This body brush is easy to use and helps exfoliate your skin and promotes circulation as well I bought mine at Sephora and remember it being inexpensive costing around $15. I like to use mine before I take a shower to get rid of dead skin cells that can then be washed off
member-507891e0c
Milwaukee, WI
Best Sephora dry body brush scrub your skin so good that your skin is completely clean like awesome it's so good and you can use good soap with it too and it scrubs your skin very good. It also likes to leave a great smell on your skin and it scrubs really good. Somebody told me to use this and when I was in Sephora and if I said I was going to buy it and then it smells really good so it has infused with something and it smells really good so I tried it and it was awesome.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Dry brushing is something I want to do often since I have had those nasty cellulite and stretch mark problems and this also helps circulation if you have a job were you sit allot and your feet and legs fall asleep on you this helps with that too som many benefits to this
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Dry body brush literally takes all the dead skin away everytime I am in the shower!I use it every night and I swear it takes all the dirt and dead skin off my body! I recommend this to all my family and friends, and they are never in regret after buying this!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
A little painful to do at first until you get used to it honestly but it really does work and at this price it's easy to justify to bring extra blood flow and get rid of dead and dry skin to my mid twenties and only getting older body. I'm happy sephora mistakenly put this in my package. I'd never heard of it before but now this is definitely going to be a before every bath or shower ritual. See my pics for proof. Warning it's a little graphic and gross.
Gabby S.
Sevierville, TN
This body scrubber most definitely keeps my skin from being so dry and cracky. Smooths your skin out and makes you feel better when you get out of the shower. It smells normally so not too strong. I love it.
Stefanie F.
Henderson, NV
I'm thankful that a friend turned me onto dry brushing. The dry brush from Sephora is affordable and compact enough to take on trips! I use this brush about 3 times a week to exfoliate those hard to reach places! I would definitely recommend it!
Lina D.
Dry brushing was one of my beauty resolutions this year and I am so glad I purchased this brush. The bristles are just the right amount of stiffness to exfoliate the skin without damaging. The feeling of dry brushing is one that cannot be described and I now crave the sensation. It wakes up my whole body, I feel warm, and my circulation has improved. My husband asked me to get one for him, but unfortunately Sephora is out of stock, I hope it's back in soon!
Aleesa P.
Shingle Springs, CA
I've been wanting to get a body brush for some time now for the health benefits as well as to help remove cellulite and make my skin smoother. When I saw that sephora had one I immediately added to cart. I love the ergonomic handle, it makes it way easy to maneuver while body brushing and love the pattern the bristles are in - very unique compared to all other brands of body brushes. The only downside is that it doesn't come with the option to attach a long handle like most other brushes, which would be a problem if you're not flexible enough to reach your whole back. I am, so it wasn't an issue for me - but most people out there aren't, so that's the only thing keeping it from 5 stars.
Amanda P.
Trussville, AL
What's the best dry brush for someone just getting into dry brushing? I've been wanting to pick up a brush but usually only find ones that are over priced due to aesthetics. Recommendations!?
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
I am curious to how firm the bristles are and if it leaves markings? I am so interested in trying this but do not want something that is going to hurt my skin.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the cost? How is it compared to dry brushes form the drug store?
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
I need a dry brush. Wanted to know how much this is ?
Stephanie L.
San Jose, CA
Has anyone used this brush for ingrown hair on your arms and legs? Any success?