BY SEPHORA #24 in Spa Accessories

An ergonomic dry body brush with exfoliating boar hair bristles designed to help reduce the appearance of cellulite and promote healthy, glowing skin. This dry body brush is an easy and convenient daily exfoliating tool. It helps to exfoliate, invigorate, and stimulate by brushing away dead cells to promote healthy glowing skin. Dry brushing also helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Made of natural boar hair, the bristles are firm yet flexible enough to contour to the body and provide superior, lasting results. The handheld design provides for excellent hold and control. Boar hair is an optimal choice to use for dry brushing, compared to synthetic bristles which can be too harsh on the skin. This brush is intended to be used dry only, and before showering or bathing so dead skin and impurities can be washed away. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lien C.
Hightstown, NJ
I really love this brush, its similar to boars head bristles. This brush is my go to before tanning and before showering.

I really like it because it exfoliates my skin and helps me remove all of my dead skin. Before tanning I use this brush followed by tanning lotion and my tan lasts twice as long. It feels great to have skin that is moisturized during the winter.

I recommend this brush to everyone. Its a winter life saver!
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Dry brushing is something I want to do often since I have had those nasty cellulite and stretch mark problems and this also helps circulation if you have a job were you sit allot and your feet and legs fall asleep on you this helps with that too som many benefits to this
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
Dry body brush literally takes all the dead skin away everytime I am in the shower!I use it every night and I swear it takes all the dirt and dead skin off my body! I recommend this to all my family and friends, and they are never in regret after buying this!
Stefanie F.
Henderson, NV
I'm thankful that a friend turned me onto dry brushing. The dry brush from Sephora is affordable and compact enough to take on trips! I use this brush about 3 times a week to exfoliate those hard to reach places! I would definitely recommend it!
Stefano F.
I like to use it at least three times a week to exfoliate my skin along with the moisturizer. It's affordable, long-lasting and the quality is the highest!
Rachael A.
Helps with cellulite and removes all the dead skin in the shower. Helps your moisturizer soak in and moisturizes the skin even better
Amanda G.
Dickson, TN
I love the way this product makes my skin feel after a hot bath! It Makes my skin feel really soft and really clean !!!
Kayleigh W.
Works very well. Gets rid of most of my dry ski. Nicely scented. Doesn't damage your skin
Michelle Z.
El Monte, CA
Love love love this brush. Leaves my skin feeling great after a scrub. It is gentle on the skin and leaves it felling great. I've used this brush for three months and bought another one because of the texture. I would recommend this product to any friend.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love my body brush! It really pulls the old skin off and doesn't leave you feeling like you just took sand paper to your skin! The general bristles leave my skin feeling new.
Amanda P.
Birmingham, AL
What's the best dry brush for someone just getting into dry brushing? I've been wanting to pick up a brush but usually only find ones that are over priced due to aesthetics. Recommendations!?
Joanie B.
Wadsworth, OH
I am curious to how firm the bristles are and if it leaves markings? I am so interested in trying this but do not want something that is going to hurt my skin.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this worth the cost? How is it compared to dry brushes form the drug store?
Stephanie L.
San Jose, CA
Has anyone used this brush for ingrown hair on your arms and legs? Any success?
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
I need a dry brush. Wanted to know how much this is ?