Skin CareBath & BodySpa AccessoriesSephora
COLLECTION Dry Revive: Dry Body Brush

SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Revive: Dry Body Brush

What it is:
An ergonomic dry body brush with exfoliating boar hair bristles designed to help reduce the appearance of cellulite and promote healthy, glowing skin.

What it does:
This dry body brush is an easy and convenient daily exfoliating tool. It helps to exfoliate, invigorate, and stimulate by brushing away dead cells to promote healthy glowing skin. Dry brushing also helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Made of natural boar hair, the bristles are firm yet flexible enough to contour to the body and provide superior, lasting results. The handheld design provides for excellent hold and control.

What else you need to know:
Boar hair is an optimal choice to use for dry brushing,compared to synthetic bristles which can be too harsh on the skin. This brush is intended to be used dry only, and before showering or bathing so dead skin and impurities can be washed away.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Use prior to showering or bathing.
-Starting at the ankles, brush upwards in a gentle, circular motion.
-Follow with longer, smoother strokes.
-When brushing your back, brush from the neck down towards the back of the ankles.
-Once finished brushing, shower thoroughly to wash away dead skin cells and impurities.
-Alternating temperatures in the shower between hot and cold will further invigorate and stimulate the skin.
-After showering, apply moisturizer (sold separately).

Precautions:
-Be cautious of softer and more sensitive skin around the chest.
-Never brush over inflamed skin, sores, or sunburns.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

It’s this good? What’s the best use for it??
Is the brush painful to your body ?
I want to know more about this? How is works and etc.
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Revive: Dry Body Brush!
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
This Sephora Dry Revive Body Brush is excellent. It sloughs off dead, dry skin; it is terrific for your skin. After using it for only a little while, I noticed my skin feeling softer and smoother. This body brush was a reasonable price, but the old one was more expensive, and I'm not completely sure why. This one's handle is made of upcycled material which I happen to like. The old one is shaped like a peanut. This one is a circular shape. I am pleased with my purchase. I recommend this product and if I would repurchase this product.
Lucero O.
Boston, MA
It cleans your face well without your fave getting hurt also it helps take away all make up and it is really soft
Nydeen N.
West Palm Beach, FL
This is the best brush for dry beushing. Doesn't hurt or scratch the skin. Very smooth and very good for exfoliating the skin.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
This is body brush helps to remove dead skin and stimulates cell regeneration. Makes my skin feel very clean.
Michelle Y.
I did enjoy trying this body brush out during my spa. It’s not to hard on your body that would make you uncomfortable. It really is great on your feet during a spa treatment. I will use it again. The only thing I would say bad about it is that a professional job is a lot better but we can’t always have that so this is the best next solution
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of the best things invented to me I use this once a week to exfoliate my whole body to take all the products and gunk off my skin love highly recommended
amanda R.
Morristown, NJ
SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Revive: Dry Body Brush uploaded by amanda R.
The Sephora collection dry revive dry body brush was great and I try to use it at least five times a week before or after I shower. I have relatively sensitive skin and didn’t feel this brush was too harsh—it is a little scratchy but in a relaxing kind of way. You should follow up with a moisturizer afterwards! It’s out of stock everywhere, I wonder if they’re even making them anymore! [product:sephora-collection-dry-revive:-dry-body-brush]
Laura L.
Sebastopol, CA
Feels rough but it’s worth the scratchy feeling, it exfoliates so well and really get in deep to remove dead skin
Rebecca J.
Greenville, MI
This brush worked really well as an exfoliant but it was too harsh for me. My skin can be a bit sensitive in the dry months and after using this, I was bright red all over. I can see why some people may love this but it just isn’t for me.
Helen K.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite for dry exfoliating. It really gets down deep into your skin and boost all the collagen and blood flow. The brush itself isn’t that pricey but you could definitely find one for cheaper. I feel so clean after using this especially after the gym. I highly recommended.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...