SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Conditioner uploaded by Francesca R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Conditioner uploaded by Coussins S.

BY SEPHORA

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A cleansing dry conditioner formulated with coconut to repair and strengthen hair leaving it more resistant, shiny, and strong.

Key benefits:
- Diminishes breakage
- Combats the appearance of dull, dry hair
- Cleanses

If you want to know more…
The Coconut Dry Conditioner nourishes and repairs the hair's lengths and ends, leaving it less breakable, more resistant, shinier, and stronger. Spray on mid-lengths to end of hair for a refreshed look and feel. Easy and practical it is a must-have for on the go, thanks to its travel-sized, rinse-free format.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is cruelty-free.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 33 volunteers, after 28 days of use:
- 90% of consumers found that their hair was nourished
- 94% of consumers found that their hair was shinier
- 97% of consumers found that their hair was softer

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Shake before use.
-Spray onto dry hair from about eight inches/ 20 cm focusing on problem zones and ends, then brush.
-Depending on your type of hair, the product may take a few minutes to be absorbed.

Precautions:
-Danger. Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container: may explode when exposed to heat. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and any other source of ignition. Do not smoke. Do not spray on an open flame or any other source of ignition.
-Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
-Store out of direct sunlight.
-Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Keep out of children's reach.
-Avoid breathing in aerosols. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
-Avoid contact with the eyes. In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse with water for several minutes.
-Do not use this product for any purpose other than its intended use.
-Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin.

-Coconut Oil: Recognized for its nourishing properties, making it an excellent hair care ingredient.

Butane, Isododecane, Propane, Isobutane, Isopropyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Phospholipids, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How is this different from a dry shampoo? Also, would you...2 Answers
  • This looks interesting!1 Answers
  • Would a product like this be good for oily hair?1 Answers
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
This product smells so good and gives my hair nice volume and a gorgeous sheen ! My hair feels so soft when I use this dry conditioner !! It targets dry hair and that’s my problem it makes my hair very moisturized ! I highly recommend this to anyone with dry damaged hair !!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I would not recommend this. I think the purpose of this is to add shine and moisture to your hair, but it didn’t seem to do much for me! Honestly, most of Sephora’s products have no been of much use to me. The only thing I recommend is their lip products!
Holly W.
Monroe City, IN
I lover dry shampoo and conditioner! Th8s one smells great and gives good volume buuuut like all the others i have used they leave the white/grey powder residue. For blondes that isnt bad but for dark hair like i have it is a little disappointing. Please come out with a dry shampoo that doesn't make my hair grey!
Molly S.
OMG!! This stuff is amazing! Definitely helps with hydration and smells good too. I have a super dry scalp and this product has done wonders. It's affordable but definitely pricey. I found it to be effective for myself but wouldn't use it if your hair is oily.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR

The Coconut Dry Conditioner nourished and repaired my hair's length and ends, leaving it less breakable, more resistant, shinier, and stronger. Spray on mid-way to end of hair for a refreshed look and feel. Easy and practical it is a must-have for on the go, thanks to its travel-sized, rinse-free format.  Very reasonably priced and leaves your hair smelling great!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This product was not my cup of team. I really enjoyed the smell however I felt it could have done a better job moisturizing. I thought it was something I did and used it a few more times and found my hair and this product was really not a match.
Melanie P.
This smells so amazing. Makes my hair so soft. Made my dry ends feel a little more softer and look better until I could get to my appointment for a trim. This is great stuff.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
This stuff is heaven in a bottle. It smells amazing. It works even better. I wish I could just smell this all day long. My only complaint is that it doesn’t leave your hair smelling this good! I wish it did!
Michelle L.
I absolutely love this product, I have really long hair so in shower conditioner can be a pain. This product saves you time in your morning routine
Janet B.
Beaumont, CA
My friend has this product and her hair is really dry and this studd makes her hair look amazing it leave it smooth silky and soft
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m confused about dry conditioner... how is it different from dry shampoo?
Yanelis M.
What is the difference between dry shampoo and dry conditioner?
Wendy Q.
Do you apply this on your wet or your dry hair.?
Areeka M.
Srinagar
Dry conditioner? I haven't heard about that. Lemme know peeps
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I’ve never heard of Dry conditioner. Does it leave your hair feeling sticky and yucky?

Sephora