BY SEPHORA #19 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A gentle, solid sponge and brush cleanser featuring argan oil and a warm Moroccan fragrance. This solid brush and sponge cleaner removes even the most stubborn makeup, dirt, and germs. Great for travelling, this compact cleaner is formulated with soothing argan oil to condition gently as it rapidly breaks down excess residue and germs. It is lightly scented, free of dyes and other skin irritants, and can be used daily without harming your brushes. It is the ideal cleaner for makeup artists and travelers alike. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Thanks to its conditioning properties, this product is safe for use on even the most luxurious brushes. It was not tested on animals. see more...

• Does it worth it? I want to try it5 Answers
  • I received a sample of this brush cleaner but I have no idea how ...4 Answers
  • I have been considering buying this product but I am wondering ho...1 Answers
Kelly S.
This gets the dirty job done!

My first one lasted a year and I just bought a second. I use this once a week to deep clean my regularly used brushes. Every other week for my random eyeshadow and other brushes.

It’s amazing how much makeup comes off the brush. But using this, my brushes always rinse completely clear. It is well worth the price.

Dirty makeup brushes are just nasty
Clarissa♒️ C.
Love this cleaner! Works well with both brushes and sponges. I've heard this is better than the beauty blender cleaner, plus it's cheaper! Comes with the silicone cleaner and is perfect size for traveling. It lasts a long time and leaves my sponges spotless !
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
The pad is nice to have, but the soap doesn't do better than my (cheaper) antibacterial dish soap, really. Since some people have complained that the cleanser leaves behind a residue, I tend to follow up with the dish soap anyway (plus, I figure antibacterial can't hurt). It's also a ding that you can't replace just the soap but have to buy the whole thing all over again if you want to refill. That said, the soap should last some time, even with my large stash of brushes, and it stores well. All that said, I'm unlikely to repurchase: the soap I use is cheaper, and that small pad isn't worth $15.
Holly S.
I went to my local Sephora during one of their weekly wow’s special they recently started doing. This week was for beauty blend solid cleansers for just $10 (normally $16) since I was almost out of mine. Unfortunately, my store was out of stock so I settled for the Sephora brand version since it retails for only $14 and I needed a new solid cleanser regardless. The almond scent smells soo good and it works as well as the beauty blender solid!
Eileen C.
Hayward, CA
This is my go to brush cleanser for my makeup brushes and beauty blender. It cleanses very well and the little spiky pink silicone thing works wonders when I wash my brushes. It really gets all the makeup out and leaves my brushes super clean. I prefer this over the beauty blender solid cleanser.
Sonia M.
Lo amo ,lo amo me encanta como deja mis probad y esponjas muy limpias y a muy buen precio y sobre todo me encanta que tiene un extra para limpiar las brochas,lavaba mi esponja y siempre quedaba como sucia y hoy use este Jabón y quedo super limpia ... y huele muy rico
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
It's the perfect dupe for the beauty blender solid cleanser they sell for a couple more bucks for. I constantly use it. It's also great as a solid so you can bring it anywhere with you and make sure your beauty blenders, sponges or makeup brushes are clean during your trip or even when you're at home. Fragrance is extremely light and isn't noticeable when you use the makeup tool on your face. Just feels fresh clean. It does an amazing job of takin out all my makeup from your tools, it's one of my favorites!
Ashley C.
Lynchburg, VA
I got this on sale to clean my brushes with and I really enjoyed this product. It worked really well for my brushes and I would buy again in the future. The only concern I have is price but other than that it was a great product.
Janna D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is great and the price is right! I bought the smaller size for the included pad, but will spring for the larger one next time. This cleans my brushes very thoroughly and doesn't leave a residue like some bar cleansers. I find the included scrubbing pad to be great, even though it's a bit small so that it can fit in the packaging. I would absolutely recommend this as an alternative to a more-expensive cleanser.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
I got a sample of this and will definitely be repurchasing! My brushes have never came so clean. This removes all traces of makeup from my brushes and leaves them super soft. Also works great on beauty blenders!
Eli C.
Does it worth it? I want to try it
Rebecca S.
I saw this at Sephora today and was considering buying, but is it worth purchasing when I can just mix some soap or olive oil, etc. with warm water and clean my brushes that way?
Lilliana P.
I received a sample of this brush cleaner but I have no idea how to use it. Is it used dry or is it like a bar of soap? Is this a good brand to use or is there a better brush cleaner that I might want to check out?
Jade B.
Canada, QC
Is this a good solid cleaner? Also, how long does it lasts?
Mari M.
What do you guys use to clean your makeup brushes? I have been using the Sephora brand solid cleaner, it works really great. However I switched to cruelty free beauty only and the Sephora brand stuff isn't so I am not sure what to get. SEPHORA COLLECTION Dry Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner 0.6 ozSEPHORA COLLECTION Perfect Condition Brush Conditioner 2.2 oz