BY SEPHORA

A revitalizing dry shampoo with volumizing properties. An alternative to traditional shampooing, this dry shampoo quickly revitalizes and removes excess oil for hair that feels fresh with added body and texture. Nourishing Abyssinian oil conditions the hair, leaving it lustrous and healthy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product was not tested on animals. see more...

Maya R.
Wooooweeee this dry shampoo is so good!! The smell is awesome and it doesnt leave white streaks in your hair and it dries up all the oil. The spray comes out nicely and i was recommend this product to anyone with oily roots
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
So, this is getting two stars because it definitely helps with oil.. but I have blonde hair.. and it still leaves a white cast. Almost makes it look like I have lice or dandruff. The powder is too chunky and the bottle doesn't allow for any control.
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
My hair is very long and I loved this shampoo. First of all I was afraid because my hair has much oil but it is really work.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Need this product! I know all my friends who have this love it and I would love to try it out
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love their dry shampoo
Removes excessive shine and leaves hair really smooth
Recommendable
Aoife F.
This dry shampoo is by far my new favourite! I only recently bought this because it was recommended to me by a friend. I'm so glad she told me about it because it's amazing. I usually wash my hair every 4 days, but on the fourth day when I'm due a wash and my hair looks a tad greasy I spray this on at my roots and massage it down throughout my hair and BAM my hair looks freshly washed! I would get 6 days now without having to wash my hair if I was busy or away. This product isn't like the usual dry shampoos that leave the white or grey look like your 70, this dry shampoo just blend into your hair and you wouldn't even know you were had used it other than the lovely fruity smell that it leaves. I would definitely recommend this product to people who have greasy hair and have to wash it often, this would help you to get a few more days out of your hair!
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Great for on the go, or late wake ups. Super effective. Awesome for travel. Left my hair soft and wasn't very expensive. Could probably go two days after using this without having to re apply. Will definitely buy again