SEPHORA COLLECTION Dramatic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner Intense Black 0.034 oz uploaded by Alex H.

BY SEPHORA

A felt-tip eyeliner with a thick tip for a dramatic line in a single sweep. This liner features a bold "intense black" ink formula that lasts up to 24 hours for a rock star look all night long. The applicator's angled tip was inspired by highlighter-type pens and allows for a super bold and thick application. Research results: In a use test on 30 volunteers: - Subjects noted the "intense black" ink formula lasted 24 hours see more...

Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
When I purchased this Sephora felt eyeliner I thought it would be super easy to use and it might be for others but I can’t. For some reason I have been having difficulty getting my eye wing on point. Super sad I can’t get it right, I the felt point is looks so easy to use as well. I need to definitely practice and re-do my review.
Robin M.
San Antonio, TX
This product definitely compares to the more expensive eyeliners out there on the market right now. It is long lasting even on oily skin and doesn't run or make you look like a raccoon! It's definitely worth a buy and is very affordable!
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
It's a pretty good product; nice strong black and it's easier to use because the tip doesn't move around like brush type eyeliners. However it's also a con because it doesn't give you much flexibility.
Erin K.
Washington, DC
I'm not the best at applying eyeliner and usually mess up but not with this! It's so easy to apply and it always looks good no matter what. I have tried so many eye liners and this is definitely the best I ever had
Ashley P.
I love this product!! I love eyeliner but in the past my eyeliner always smudged. I've tried regular eyeliner, gel, and also just powder. I've found this works the best. I prefer the felt tip to liquid eyeliner because it gives me more precision! This makes it so easy to make a cat eye. Some days the only makeup I put on is this eyeliner. It's great. My only complaint is it doesn't always last that long. Sometimes I'll get home after 8 hours and it will be gone. But it is cheap enough that I don't care so much. But overall I love this product and will definitely buy again when I run out!
Evelyn C.
The staying power of this eyeliner is amazing, especially because of its waterproofness. The price point is definitely reasonable; however, there are drugstore dupes for the same or better quality. I wouldn't buy this eyeliner again just because I can find better at the drugstore, and the felt tip was kind of odd to use.
Hoan L.
Richardson, TX
So this is the first liquid eyeliner that I used because I heard liquid eyeliner was the best kind of eyeliner to use for oily eyelids. The application was not smooth at all. Either the product was dried out or the felt tip was not made with quality material. Anyways, Maybelline beat this product in no time. I would recommend at all, especially for it's price too. Save your money and buy the similar product by Maybelline!!
Isabelle H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have no skill when it comes to applying eyeliner so I was very excited when I found a felt tip! It was so easy to apply and it came out really well. Price wise I felt that it was very affordable for such a nice eyeliner!
Keysha J.
Westminster , CO
Eyeliner is something that is skipped by many but definitely needed. If your like me and you have very thin and sparse eyelashes eyeliner will help fill them in and look full
Amanda W.
Kansas City, MO
I am a big fan of felt eyeliner pens, especially for winged looks. I typically have to re-apply top eyeliner, but this stays all day. Easy to control & long lasting.
Reine C.
Canoga Park
What's better for beginners gel eyeliner,liquid, or this one.?
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
Is this a good product for a liquid liner beginner?
kristal t.
Los Angeles, California
Is it messy and how thick are the lines?
Amber C.