SEPHORA COLLECTION Double-Ended Every Day Eye Brush uploaded by Brooke B.

BY SEPHORA

A high-quality, two-in-one eye shadow brush and blender for successful shading. Sephora Brand Double-Ended Every Day Eye Brush is a must-have eye makeup tool that is enchanting in orange. The colorful brush fibers aren't the only bright thing about this eye-catching essential. Now you can apply shadow all over the lid and blend your way to fabulous effects with darker shadows—all with one bound-to-be-beloved brush. Need a hand to get along your gorgeous way? Check out the step-by-step instructions that are included in the packaging! see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Double-Ended Every Day Eye Brush
  • "I use this brush daily for my favorite part of my make up: eye shadow! The bristles are soft, it blends well, and I got it half off, for double the brush which is nifty. I'm impressed after only a month with it." in 11 reviews
  • "its totally worth it." in 1 review
  • "But a brush that lasts 3 years seems pretty good to me." in 1 review
  • "the larger side if perfect for shading the lid, and the smaller works great as a smudger for liner and smoky eyes." in 1 review
  • "its great quality and soft." in 1 review
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
I am obsessed with this brush for my eyeshadow!! But I can’t find it😩😩😭 perfect for just lid, crease, make a Smokey look, get more impacted color with smaller side and tapping it on. I would definitely recommend this!!
Daniella S.
Charleston
My first eyeshadow brush that didn't come with something else (aka eyeshadow palette, or those weird sponge things)!

I love the color, and of course they pick up product wonderfully! I still use the short smudger brush under my eyes whenever I want a little smoke down there, but not let myself get carried away. It's also good for lining the eyes with shadow, which I often do (due to a condition which gives me both a hand tremor and twitchy eyelids, winged liner was never meant to be for me).
Kelsey B.
I love the Sephora brand brushes! They are so soft!!! So fluffy. Perfect for blending and applying. Some of the best brushes. Great on any skin type. Oily or dry. Very satisfied. I'd buy this over and over.
Christina R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love every Sephora brush, this one included! The double ended brush makes it so convenient. Not only does it save me time, it's great for traveling light for a weekend trip.

This is a great quality brush that has lasted me a long time. Thank you Sephora! <3
Clarissa D.
Tão conveniente ter duas escovas de cada lado. Se você estiver em movimento e viajar e você não quer tomar demasiados escovas este pincel é perfeito. Você pode apenas levar um presente e ter um olhar completo amo !!!!!
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
This brush does a decent job of putting on your eyeshadow. I don't really like the shorter end and have found myself ignoring it. I've had the brush for about 3 years now and it is starting to go bad (it sort of scratches my eyelids). But a brush that lasts 3 years seems pretty good to me.
SULEIDY V.
LA PARTE GRANDE ME PARECE MUY BUENA PARA APLICAR EL PRODUCTO, LA PARTE PEQUEÑA PARA DIFUMINAR EL PRODUCTO MUY BIEN. ME GUSTA BASTANTE, EL PRECIO ES BUENO, DURA MAS DE 3 AÑOS ES GENIAL. LA RECOMIENDO Y LA UTILIZO A DIARIO. DEBERIAS DARLE UNA OPORTUNIDAD
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
I love the double ended brush because it's a all in one eye shadow brush! this brush saved times because I'm not having to look for other brushes, I just turn it to the other end and I'm done!
Simone S.
Austin, TX
Ashlie C.
Sherwood, AR
I love this brush!:) i got it on sale at sephora and its awesome.! i use it to put shadows on and i like to use the smaller end to pack shadows in the outer v and it works great! its great quality and soft.