SEPHORA COLLECTION Double-Ended Blemish Extractor Purple uploaded by Kayla Y.SEPHORA COLLECTION Double-Ended Blemish Extractor Purple uploaded by Jernell S.

BY SEPHORA #98 in Acne Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
A long-handled, stainless steel, double loop extractor.

What it does:
This tool features a small loop for white heads and a flat side to extract blackheads.

What else you need to know:
A deep, cystic pimple should not be opened with a loop extractor. When dealing with deep acne, it's best to visit a dermatologist. A doctor may use a sterile needle, but only after a pustule has formed. Additional treatments depend on the severity of the acne.

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
Prior to using the Double Ended Blemish Extractor, steaming the face, or using a hot water compress is strongly recommended to help soften comedones.
-This will make them much easier to remove.
-When you're ready to begin the extraction process lay the preferred side on top of the blemish - basically encircling this area with the loop.
-Apply slow and even pressure lightly until the trapped sebum is forced out of the follicle.
-Do not continue to attempt the extraction if the trapped sebum is not released easily.
-Applying too much force can cause infection and scarring.
-Use the small loop for whiteheads and the flat side for blackheads.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Rebekah M.
coral gables, FL
I’m soooooo obsessive when it comes to my skin. I’ve never had any luck with the blackheads on my nose (they are invisible but I see them!) I got this product and it’s amazing in the help if gives me to extracts all the nasty stuff in my pores! It’s a lifesaver! I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because I find it gets dirty really easily and I don’t want to sterilize/clean it every 2 seconds! (Think tweezing your brows or shaving your legs). It’s also a bit expensive for what it is. Additionally I don’t find it the most user friendly- I have to really press my face when using it, it’s not like you press it around a black head and it extracts. White heads- yes, very easy to extract!
Brienne E.
Clearwater, FL
I have always had a fascinating obsession with popping pimples or squeezing blackheads! Ok ok I know gross right? Wrong if done properly and sterilized it is actually helpful and good for the skin. This double sided tool is your new bff if you have annoying balckheads or whiteheads that linger on your face. Always clean your tool between pops with alcohol to prevent contamination. Then gently press down and watch them pop right out. When using your fingers or nails to pop you run the risk of contaminating the area and scarring! By using this product it'll help you gently put pressure on the surrounding areas and push out the stuff inside! If you don't know how to use it properly then watch my favorite, Dr. Pimple Popper/ Dr. Lee on YouTube for advice and technique. I definitely recommend this product, it'll be your new bff!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I am so crazy when it comes to popping zits so of course I need a tool to get all the nasty blackheads out. The smaller loop is great for pushing blackheads out of your nose and the other side with the flat loop is great for whiteheads anywhere! Only thing I would have liked with this tool is that it were more durable. My loops will bend if I press too hard which makes me have to pull them back every so often.
Sophia V.
Good quality overall! This Blackhead Remover Acne Kit was perfect. They are made of stainless steel. At first I was afraid to try and thought i would get hurt. After trying, I can say frankly that it was not harmed at all. The ring on the edge is not sharp. After removing blackheads, the area is not as red and puffy as the fingers. In a word, these are good tools. It's worth to pay for it.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a product that would be best kept in the dermatologists office. Personally, I do not think that it helped my blemishes. It seemed to only exacerbated the situation, causing it to take longer to clear up without a mark. I have been to a dermatologist and watched instructional videos, so I do not think it was user error.
mines D.
Fort Dodge
Loved this used it all the time it's really precise and it works great.i woul use it after cleaning my face I enjoyed feeling like it help my skin feels great afterwards.specialy wen I had to put a full coverage foundation.it help me get. A smoother look and not caky specially on my nose were it's hard to clean well.
Renée A.
Albuquerque, NM
This thing is dangerous. I damaged my skin using this and caused way more harm than good. You shouldn't be scraping and stabbing at your face with hard metal tools like this! I've heard you should never use one of these yourself and let a professional do your extracting for you.
Noemi M.
Newark
This Extractor is what every girl needs. It cleans your face so great, I've had this extractor for 3 years it does hurt when you press it on your skin, but the great things is that it takes all the junk out. I think it is great the way it is, and its affordable.
Taiz H.
Miami Florida
I've actually brought this to pop my pimples I would not buy it again because it didn't really work on my skin, I used my fingers instead and it made my skin worse it did not meet my expectations and I would not but it again it has a lot of room for improvement
Dee S.
plant city, FL
Just call me DIY Dr. Pimple Popper. This tool gets those pores nice and extracted. I would suggest steaming your face to open up your pores before using this tool to avoid irritation. Double ended. Easy to use. Not something I would share with my roomy.
Michelle M.
How do you even use this?

back