SEPHORA COLLECTION Double-Ended Blemish Extractor Purple uploaded by Jernell S.

BY SEPHORA #70 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

A long-handled, stainless steel, double loop extractor. This tool features a small loop for white heads and a flat side to extract blackheads. A deep, cystic pimple should not be opened with a loop extractor. When dealing with deep acne, it's best to visit a dermatologist. A doctor may use a sterile needle, but only after a pustule has formed. Additional treatments depend on the severity of the acne. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jernell S.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
I have this in black and it is my absolute new favorite part of my skin care routine. My goodness the things I have got out of my nose is just gross. I like the Smaller side best. You have to press down and pull or push it across the treatment area while holding the skin tight.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have oily/combination skin with lots of blackheads on my nose and some blemishes on my forehead. I head that trying to extract blemishes with my hand can make things worse, so I wanted to give this extractor a try. I put pressure around the blackhead or blemish with the tool hoping it would extract the blemish effortlessly. Instead, it left a big red mark around the area and didn't extract a thing. I haven't used this tool since.
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
I have a lot of blackheads and clogged pores on my nose, and, as a result, I was introduced to blemish extractors. You can purchase a blemish extractor at Sephora for $17, but I purchased mine (just as good as the one from Sephora) for under $2 at Walmart (Trim brand, lifetime warranty, stainless steel). I use the small, angled side to extract the blackheads from my nose, and it does an incredible job. It makes my nose peel, but it does extract all the gunk from my pores. I haven't been able to successfully use the large, flat side to extract blemishes. If you use this, be sure to clean/disinfect it before and after each use (I use boiling water). I do think that this is a good way to extract blemishes instantly (no waiting for a strip to set or any of that), and I do recommend it for occasional use.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Omg I love this tool so much. It's one of those things I could use too much - meaning I am a pimple popper- don't judge! This tool makes it extremely easy it clear your nose pores of all that dirt and grime.
Stormie C.
Stormie C.
San Antonio
Extremely useful and painless tool and super cute. It’s gentle on the skin and can extract blackheads without harming me or cutting my skin. Awesome packaging.
Shantel M.
Shantel M.
Bridgeport
It worked at first, now I'm starting to realize it doesn't have much use for me. Maybe it's the method I'm using
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
I had high expectations for this tool and I wasn't satisfied. It didn't work for any of the blemishes on my face. I found that I was more productive without it. Taking it back to the store.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I had always seen these in stores and at Sephora but never really thought much of them. I watched a video on how to use it and thought to myself "oh my god. I need this". I have huuuggggeee pores on my nose and always get blackheads and whiteheads around the edges of my nose super bad. Pore strips work good for the majority of my nose but not very well for the edges/corners. So I bought this on a whim to see if it would be any good. The first time I used it I didn't find it did too too much but once I looked into exactly how to use it I found it did wonders! It easily extracts the grossest gunk of white and black heads in the most awkward places on my nose. The places where other products just don't do anything! The first night I did this I spent probably half an hour going over and over, making sure I got everything. By the end my nose was a bit sore, but my skin was so soft and clear! I use this almost every single night for about 5 minutes, and I've noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my nose. The only reason I'm taking of 1 star is because I also tried a $3 one from Walmart and it worked just as well... I don't see the need for the $21CAD price tag. This should definitely be under $10.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Brantford , ON
Such a waste of money. I guess maybe I had high expectations for this product because I had a similar tool years ago that worked amazingly. The blackhead end is oddly shaped, it's at an awkward angle, much different than the effective one I used before. I could not extract a single blackhead without using enough pressure to leave huge dents in my skin. The next morning there was redness and swelling all around where I used it. Terrible waste of money.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
How do you even use this?