BY SEPHORA

Details:

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush

micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color.

• How does the shade and shimmer compare to nars orgasm?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin type will it be fine in my face?? S...1 Answers
  • This is BRIGHT! Are there multiple other colors, or does ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Double Contouring Cream Blush
  • "bright sephora blush is some of my favorite makeup to wear. i love looking fresh faced and rosy cheeked. it also gives me pleasure to go into sephora and purchase something i can afford, or always having an option to do so." in 20 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Love, love, love. The pigment and shade is just beautiful. Not too dry and falling out everywhere. Will definitely buy it again!
sydney S.
hamilton
I didnt mind this product. I found it very pigmented which for some people may be a positive but for me it was almost too coloured. Sort of made it hard to blend.
member-3e19c
I love this product i use it for long time it can stay for a long time i really like it and i will buy it again .
Brittany G.
A little goes a long way i wear blush on the daily and have had this product forever. One downside is that it can break very easy but can be fixed just as well.
Iqra S.
Toronto
Review for: No 03 Poppy Pink more...
Works well if you have a good primer, but will not stay all day. It is sometimes difficult to get the colour without reapplying 2-3 times. Finishes quickly but it is also pretty affordable.
Sarah C.
Fresno
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
This product is awesome!! Honestly it makes my cheeks smooth and feels fresh!! I got this brush online at SEPHORA FOR a good price!! Repeat buyer! It’s ever gentle! Highly recommend! I love packing cuz it’s simple!!
Aya N.
Bochum
I dont like it becuse the collor is very strong you cann not use it every day you cann use it when you go to partty
Amel 🧜.
Evry
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
J'ai bien aimé le concept mais pas vraiment le produit. La texture s'estompe assez mal sur la peau avec un pinceau il faut utilisé son doigt. D'ailleurs c'est casi impossible de prélever de la matiére avec un pinceau blush. La pigmentation est assez bien. Mais c'est un produit assez casse-tête.
Sarah L.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
I have never been a big fan of cream blushes but this one completely turned my thoughts around. The pigment is just right for a blush and it blends incredibly.
Kelli L.
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush, No 04 Golden Spice more...
Great product. Bought it because it was on sale. Then when I got through it. Found out the shade I bought was discontinued so Sad
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?

back