BY SEPHORA

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush see more...

• How does the shade and shimmer compare to nars orgasm?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin type will it be fine in my face?? Should i ...1 Answers
  • This is BRIGHT! Are there multiple other colors, or does this jus...1 Answers
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
Maresa A.
Rexburg, ID
This blush has a smooth finish and is highly pigmented. I would definitely spray your whole face with setting spray after putting on the blush because a lot of times blush is the first thing to go on the face and I've had a problem with this blush before rubbing off during the day. If you do use the setting spray by Urban Decay, NYX, etc. then this blush will stay and look great all day!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
If you love super pigmented blush, then this product is just for you. Its a very intense color, so i would definitely recommend this to darker toned women. If your pale, this will make you look like a clown, or meme off of seinfield. I think this is wayy overpriced, considering i have better blushes than this. Overall, it is very pigmented, and blends very well.
Jamie R.
Centerville, MA
I like this stuff. It's easy to use and blends out nicely. There is a huge rang of colors to pick from. The only downside is i feel it doesn't have any lasting power
Kristin W.
Review for: 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
It's pretty okay. Arrived cracked but it's a cream so doesn't really matter. Color is probably too dark for me but I wanted to buy anyway. Super pigmented, easy to control cream texture. Still like even though too dark. Can also use as a lip color. Shelf life lasts forever. Still have it after years.
Viviana P.
Dorchester , MA
This cream blush is awesome. It may look intimidating at first because its so bright but it works. It gives such a natural blush looks. It's amazing. You can build to the depth that you want. It's super blendable. You can use your fingers or you can use a brush. A little goes a long way!!
Gissel C.
Review for: 01 Apricot Sheen more...
Amazing Quality, It Was Love At First Sight! Its East To Blend & My Highlight Will Be Pooping. I Got It For A Gift & Ever Since Then I Have Used To It & I Just Cant Stop Getting Amazed To How It Looks. I Just Really Recommend It To Anyone That Want Their Highlight To Be Pooping.!
Karisca W.
Bossier City, Louisiana
Holy grail product! I didn't think I'd love cream blushes as much as I do. The colors are rich, blend well, and they do not need much to get a good pop of color. They have excellent staying power, even on my oily skin. I totally recommend picking up one of these, if you can.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
Review for: 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
Love the cram to powder formula and blends like a dream. These have great wear time. The one that have shimmer look every natural and look like glowy skin. These were recently discontinued at Sephora so if you find them in store or if they pop up online they're only $7.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
I really like the duo shades for contouring. The 2 shades blends really well to your skin and the color stays. The best thing is that you can custom make the shade to be lighter or darker by simply add one shade versus the other. And best of all, this last a long time!
Tina H.
Newark, DE
A little goes a long way, a little sheer but thats good , color is true and great for the fall, packaging is sturdy and good for travel ,I love the golden shimmer and it lasted about 12 hours without having to reapply, I will buy other shades of this. thumbs up
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?