BY SEPHORA

Details:

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush

micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color.

• How does the shade and shimmer compare to nars orgasm?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin type will it be fine in my face?? S...1 Answers
  • This is BRIGHT! Are there multiple other colors, or does ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Double Contouring Cream Blush
  • "bright sephora blush is some of my favorite makeup to wear. i love looking fresh faced and rosy cheeked. it also gives me pleasure to go into sephora and purchase something i can afford, or always having an option to do so." in 20 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
i generally like this blush - it's easy to apply, and a tiny bit, goes a long way. why not 5 stars? because i don't really think it's a great color on me, but i won't get rid of it.
Kristen P.
Warren, OH
This is a great product with wonderful pigmentation. It lasts all day and goes on smoothly.It was easy to blend and did not streak like some products. It is just enough color and looks natural and not clown-like. I would recommend this product.
Matt
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
I love this blush from Sephora !!! I've had this for about nine months and I LOVE it. It is so wonderful! It blends so perfectly with my bronzer and my illuminizer. It's just so easy to use. I would recommend this to anybody and everybody !!!
Hannah K.
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
I couldn't tell you specifically which color blush I have from Sephora, but I LOVE the texture of this product, and the gentle finish it leaves on my face. I have tried both the shimmery and the matte varieties, and I like them both. Shimmery, of course, is great for going out, and the matte is perfect for any occasion. I was taught that for a natural look, my blush should be the same as my natural lip color, and that has served me well with this product!
Didikukiie I.
it's a great product but i don't really like is because it's like to pink on my face but i give it to a friend and she really like it so i just think it wasn't for me
Brianna B.
Hesperia, CA
I wanted to give this a try. I love the color but I am not a huge fan of cream blush. It looked sheer which was something I wanted but I do not like cream texture on my face. I would recommend if you are looking for cream.
Maresa A.
Rexburg, ID
This blush has a smooth finish and is highly pigmented. I would definitely spray your whole face with setting spray after putting on the blush because a lot of times blush is the first thing to go on the face and I've had a problem with this blush before rubbing off during the day. If you do use the setting spray by Urban Decay, NYX, etc. then this blush will stay and look great all day!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
If you love super pigmented blush, then this product is just for you. Its a very intense color, so i would definitely recommend this to darker toned women. If your pale, this will make you look like a clown, or meme off of seinfield. I think this is wayy overpriced, considering i have better blushes than this. Overall, it is very pigmented, and blends very well.
Jamiyn R.
Centerville, MA
I like this stuff. It's easy to use and blends out nicely. There is a huge rang of colors to pick from. The only downside is i feel it doesn't have any lasting power
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
It's pretty okay. Arrived cracked but it's a cream so doesn't really matter. Color is probably too dark for me but I wanted to buy anyway. Super pigmented, easy to control cream texture. Still like even though too dark. Can also use as a lip color. Shelf life lasts forever. Still have it after years.
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?