BY SEPHORA

Details:

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush

micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color.

• How does the shade and shimmer compare to nars orgasm?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin type will it be fine in my face?? S...1 Answers
  • This is BRIGHT! Are there multiple other colors, or does ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Double Contouring Cream Blush
  • "bright sephora blush is some of my favorite makeup to wear. i love looking fresh faced and rosy cheeked. it also gives me pleasure to go into sephora and purchase something i can afford, or always having an option to do so." in 20 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
Montoya S.
The Color pops on my cheek and is actually visible on my skin for hours. I like products that last because my skin is very tricky a lot of products will disappear after two hours of use. If you are looking for affordable blush then it's a good buy.
Marissa F.
Lakeville, PA
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
I've used this ouch many times and I find it's a perfect color for my skin tone and blends very effortlessly. It is not as long lasting as I would like it to be, but it does last for a good 5-6 hours on me.
Deja H.
Waianae, HI
Seriously one of my favorite blushes! Its so pretty in the sunlight. Gives me skin a beautiful glow! Its very subtle and not overpowering. Its really great! I use it all the time! ♡
Anna F.
Salem, NH
I'm not a fan of creme blush. It was hard to judge how dark the pigment would come out on my skin. It had a matte finish and lasted all day but I couldn't get over the creme. I would stick to a powder blush.
Savannah P.
Johnson City
This did not blend well for me it literally looks like I took marker and put it on my face it just looked like the cheap makeup that you would buy for your teenager would not recommend
Nicole A.
Northville, MI
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
I live in Michigan---you can only imagine how pale I am come March. This blush adds just the right hue to my cheeks and makes me look alive until the sun shows its face again.
Tommye M.
Adairsville, GA
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
Great product even better price! I was a little unsure at first but Sephora makes a great produce. The color is easy to control and feels great on the skin. The color lasts and doesn't get muddy.
Rebecca R.
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
This will literally last me the rest of my life. I have medium skin and this is just so very pigmented. The formula is great. You'd instantly say this is too dark for me but I can blend until something is nonexistent. Anyway, this is a great color and I wanted to play around with some different and deeper tones. If you have deep skin, depending on the tone, you may love this as much as I do. I will say, the price point is fantastic, I wanna say around $10 and you might be able to get it on sale throughout the year. The color payoff is just worth it and surprised me.
Melanie R.
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
Amo este contorno de blush , es excelente y muy natural para el día, como es a base de crema su pigmentación es increíble, se nota demasiado en el rostro, lo recomiendo para todas las chicas que le gusta lucir natural y un estilo muy chic , además de ser una buena marca 👌🏻 recomendado 100%.
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
Love this blush on! I have dry skin and I think this kind of blush on helps my cheeks to look like they're healthy lol. Looks very natural and of course easy to apply.
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?