BY SEPHORA

Details:

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush

micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color.

• How does the shade and shimmer compare to nars orgasm?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin type will it be fine in my face?? S...1 Answers
  • This is BRIGHT! Are there multiple other colors, or does ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Double Contouring Cream Blush
  • "bright sephora blush is some of my favorite makeup to wear. i love looking fresh faced and rosy cheeked. it also gives me pleasure to go into sephora and purchase something i can afford, or always having an option to do so." in 20 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
Crystal G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I got this product online on the Sephora website when they were on sale for very cheap and I was actually really surprised with how good the blush worked and blended into the rest of my makeup because the Sephora brand itself isn't too hyped up so it was very pleasing
Meghan Q.
Indiana, PA
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
I love the color and the finish you get! It applies as the color that is represented, it has a more shimmery finish rather than matte. It's honestly good for any skin color and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Jennifer Z.
Sephora collection contouring cream blush was great value but only had moderate success. It's hard to apply with a brush, but you can do so with your fingers but you have to be careful to blend it well. The color was bright and cheerful. I would recommend it but with the caveat to be sure to blend!
Brandy D.
Melbourne, AR
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
This blush is beyond amazing and it last forever!!! It stays on all day long and I never have to reapply. This product is very cheap. I recommend this product to everyone!! I have used it for a very long time and I will continue to use it! It is Great
Kylie B.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
This product is great and stays on your face all day! It is a very universal color and is great for all skin tones and skin types! It blends very easily and is quite pigmented. I really recommend this product to everyone!
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This cream blush is very pigmented and easy to blend. I bought one that is similar to Nars blush in O*gasm (influenster doesnt let type out the name of the product) and it has gold glitter in it. It has long wear time and has no fragrance.
Monica C.
Dodge City, KS
I decided to give cream blushes a try and I was actually not expecting to like it as much as I have. I has a very pretty finish that is buildable to your liking. I did have some trouble blending it at times, I just added some mineral oil to it and it worked better for me.
Cristina T.
Fort worth, TX
Absolutely love this. I use it more as a bronzer/highlight for my dark skin. Very light blendable and can be used with other product lines. Is a little pricey but overall a good product.
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
This blush is just Great that blends in good perfect for my skin and it's long lasting very buildable the color is great and I like the texture color is good for my skin and I would continue buying it again :)
Myrna M.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
Love the coral color. It works for an everyday look for me and my tan latina skin. I prefer a little more orange than pink finish with my blushes and this one is perfect. I really dif the texture and that it doesnt really have any fall out. It is well pigmentrd so a little goes a long way!
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?