BY SEPHORA

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush see more...

• How does the shade and shimmer compare to nars orgasm?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin type will it be fine in my face?? Should i ...1 Answers
  • This is BRIGHT! Are there multiple other colors, or does this jus...1 Answers
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
Jennifer Z.
Sephora collection contouring cream blush was great value but only had moderate success. It's hard to apply with a brush, but you can do so with your fingers but you have to be careful to blend it well. The color was bright and cheerful. I would recommend it but with the caveat to be sure to blend!
Kylie B.
Plainfield, IL
Review for: 01 Apricot Sheen more...
This product is great and stays on your face all day! It is a very universal color and is great for all skin tones and skin types! It blends very easily and is quite pigmented. I really recommend this product to everyone!
Mi T.
Irvine, CA
Review for: 02 Coral Flush more...
I love this blush!! It's reasonably priced and I love that it's a mix of two colors. It's very pigmented so you don't need to pick up too much with your brush. It's a matte finish and comes on a nice bouncy texture. The colors are a bit too light for me but I would probably buy it again.
Lauren G.
Review for: 02 Coral Flush more...
i bought this blush recently, as a cheaper alternative to Clinique blush, which is what I usually buy. It is a bit more pigmented, and less soft in it's application, but it looks very nice on, and I would recommend it to others. I'd be open to buying again.
Sarah H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This cream blush is very pigmented and easy to blend. I bought one that is similar to Nars blush in O*gasm (influenster doesnt let type out the name of the product) and it has gold glitter in it. It has long wear time and has no fragrance.
Monica C.
Dodge City, KS
I decided to give cream blushes a try and I was actually not expecting to like it as much as I have. I has a very pretty finish that is buildable to your liking. I did have some trouble blending it at times, I just added some mineral oil to it and it worked better for me.
Cristina T.
Fort worth, TX
Absolutely love this. I use it more as a bronzer/highlight for my dark skin. Very light blendable and can be used with other product lines. Is a little pricey but overall a good product.
Gracie J.
['Pharr', ''], TX
This blush is just Great that blends in good perfect for my skin and it's long lasting very buildable the color is great and I like the texture color is good for my skin and I would continue buying it again :)
Myrna M.
Rosemead, CA
Review for: 02 Coral Flush more...
Love the coral color. It works for an everyday look for me and my tan latina skin. I prefer a little more orange than pink finish with my blushes and this one is perfect. I really dif the texture and that it doesnt really have any fall out. It is well pigmentrd so a little goes a long way!
Katy W.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this product. Sephora has great products, especially for their price. Lasted me a very long time. I use it almost everyday! Very easy to blend and would definitely recommend this to anyone
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?