BY SEPHORA

Details:

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush

micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color.

• How does the shade and shimmer compare to nars orgasm?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin type will it be fine in my face?? S...1 Answers
  • This is BRIGHT! Are there multiple other colors, or does ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Double Contouring Cream Blush
  • "bright sephora blush is some of my favorite makeup to wear. i love looking fresh faced and rosy cheeked. it also gives me pleasure to go into sephora and purchase something i can afford, or always having an option to do so." in 20 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
Beth W.
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
I don't generally use blushes or creams on my face as I have combination skin, but this actually is a nice product. A little goes a long way! It blends very easily and looks so good on fair skin. It's a lovely little staple.

I highly recommend this. Another great Sephora creation.
maria s.
limassol
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
I really like this blush but you have to be very careful. A little goes a long way, it is affordable and nice packaging too i do recomend it mostly for deeper skin tones rather that light skin tones. I think its a must have for deeper skin tones
Keely S.
Melbourne
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
This product gives a flawless, shimmery finish I recommend this product to everyone and i would can see myself getting this product again. This product is quite expensive but very worth it, i say if you have the money buy it, it's worth it.
yoriana o.
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
Al probar varios de los labiales que secan en mate, en verdad esperaba que estos tuvieran una formula parecida a los que hemos probado, pero al ver que unos se aplican como en parches y tiene un terminado un poquito pegajoso, quedan muy abajo de nuestra lista de mejores labiales líquidos.
Marhielle G.
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
I'm typically don't prefer any kind of shimmer on my face, but this blush is so pretty. The shimmer is not too bold so it really just adds a little glow on the cheeks without looking like a highlighter. I definitely recommend this blush to anyone who wants to enhance their look without having to add a lot of product.
Mónica G.
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
I love Sephora's blush. It is cheaper than the other brands, it is very easy to apply and it definitely makes a difference. It looks best on more tan skin because it is a strong and warm color. For pale skin maybe a lighter pinker tone. I will buy it again and recommend it.
Mira M.
First... I'm so sad that there isn't sephora in Croatia. I love their products, especially this blush! Love the color it gives me, and that I can play with the intensity of it depending how much I put it. I mosty use it when I'm little bit tanned.
Eliana D.
This cream blush doubles up as a blush and bronzer. It is a gorgeous pink-brown colour, giving the skin a healthy pink and sun-kissed glow. It's definitely one of my favourites!
Angie C.
Doral
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
I love this blush, it gives me the sensation that my illuminator is very well marked with the blush Since my skin is not very clear or very dark, I feel that it looks great with my skin tone
Andreana B.
Newmarket
Love love love this blush! I bought 2 shades on the Sephora sale page and they are beautiful.. They are smith and creamy and blend in so well for build able coverage!!
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?