BY SEPHORA

Details:

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush

micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color.

• How does the shade and shimmer compare to nars orgasm?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin type will it be fine in my face?? S...1 Answers
  • This is BRIGHT! Are there multiple other colors, or does ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Double Contouring Cream Blush
  • "bright sephora blush is some of my favorite makeup to wear. i love looking fresh faced and rosy cheeked. it also gives me pleasure to go into sephora and purchase something i can afford, or always having an option to do so." in 20 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
This cream blush goes on well. You definitely need to put it on when you are done contouring and before you apply a powder. It doesn't really have a mattee finish. I think this product is better for tan skin and people of color. I would recommend product to others.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
This blush comes in a round, domed compact with a clear lid. You fold open the compact and the lid actually opens all the way up on its own. The plastic around the lid is rubberized.
Rose Glow is a fantastic, natural red shade that is brick-based. The color can be applied in a sheer, translucent layer of color or layered for a stronger red shade.
The formula is very soft–like a pillow–but leaves a powder-like finish.
The color doesn’t have any issues staying vibrant through the day, though this formula is less transfer-resistant than a normal powder. If you accidentally touch your face or are someone who blots your face during the day, you may find this product comes off more easily than a regular cream or powder blush.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
one of favorite blushes and great for women of color . can have some fall out but works like a charm . long lasting color very pigmented . i've used it as an eyeshadow also . Great for all skin tones. i feel its an fall blush
Jamileth E.
Douglas, AZ
This product simply impressed me! I gave just the right amout of color and glow. I felt it smooth and hydrating on my skin. I found it soo easy to apply and easy to blend. I would most denfitly recommend this product
Hunter W.
Warren, OH
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
This blush would look fabulous on any skin type. It is very pigmented and creamy. Though it is pricier than a drugstore brand it isn't as much as some of he other brands in Sephora and it's just as good if not better!
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
Beautiful color and truely stands out. I love the packaging and looks I keep one extra Indy purse at all times. It's very sheer and bright. Easy to blend on the cheeks. Would recommend to others in the market
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
It's a little on the pricey side but of course you can always look for dupes. It shows up on woc which I love and it's a pretty color as well. It's very wearable and I would definitely recommend to others.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
This color is beautiful! I'm absolutely in love with it and I use it quite a bit. People underestimate the Sephora brand, but I myself buy from it frequently! You won't be disappointed with this product!
Yasmine M.
Peoria, IL
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
I have been wearing makeup for years, but because my face has a natural flush I've always stayed away from blushes. This was the first blush I ever purchased and I thought it added a really subtle touch of warmth to my fair skin. I also constantly use it as an eyeshadow too. Glad it's in my collection, I highly recommend!
Wilmary G.
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
It's quite powdery... too shiny for my taste. I like a creamy, more natural look. I use it as shadow now. It's pigmented enough, for me, to be used as shadow. It's about the only place I like glitter.
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?