BY SEPHORA

Details:

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush

micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color.

• How does the shade and shimmer compare to nars orgasm?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin type will it be fine in my face?? S...1 Answers
  • This is BRIGHT! Are there multiple other colors, or does ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Double Contouring Cream Blush
  • "bright sephora blush is some of my favorite makeup to wear. i love looking fresh faced and rosy cheeked. it also gives me pleasure to go into sephora and purchase something i can afford, or always having an option to do so." in 20 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
When it comes to contouring , I use Sephora Collection Double Contouring Cream Blush. It costs a little more but it is so worth it. I have pale skin and it works wonders and looks natural , no heavy build up. I would recommend you give it a try..... you won't regret it !!
Brittany B.
Huntington, WV
I love this blush color. It is great for an everyday natural look. The color is pigmented and very buildable. This blush is also very easy to blend into the face and has a slight shimmer. This product has a long lasting finish. I would recommend to makeup lovers that want a natural looking blush.
Zuri R.
creamy and then dries into powder, very smooth and silk that blends into your skin like satin while giving you moisture to your skin. The contour is so blushy giving you a bright natural color making your skin brilliantly glowing amazing every contour bone in your face.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
I was worried that it would be too bright but I got it because is like sprinkles in there and I got a mediately tried it on and I love with the color of the sprinkles just add the cherry to the top. I got it at Sephora and it wasn't expensive at all
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
I love the Sephora Collection Double Contouring Cream Blush! My favorite shade is No 02 Coral Flush. Its super easy to apply and is long lasting and stays in place. it has a beautiful shimmery glow that lights up your face. I would definitely buy again.
Brittany B.
Westland, MI
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
This product has lasted me forever!! I love the color it's really long lasting. You need a very very light hand with blush. Unless you're going for porcelain doll look. I would repurchase and I'm interested in other colors as well. It's also not too expensive!
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
This cream blush goes on well. You definitely need to put it on when you are done contouring and before you apply a powder. It doesn't really have a mattee finish. I think this product is better for tan skin and people of color. I would recommend product to others.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
This blush comes in a round, domed compact with a clear lid. You fold open the compact and the lid actually opens all the way up on its own. The plastic around the lid is rubberized.
Rose Glow is a fantastic, natural red shade that is brick-based. The color can be applied in a sheer, translucent layer of color or layered for a stronger red shade.
The formula is very soft–like a pillow–but leaves a powder-like finish.
The color doesn’t have any issues staying vibrant through the day, though this formula is less transfer-resistant than a normal powder. If you accidentally touch your face or are someone who blots your face during the day, you may find this product comes off more easily than a regular cream or powder blush.
Brittany F.
Macomb, IL
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
one of favorite blushes and great for women of color . can have some fall out but works like a charm . long lasting color very pigmented . i've used it as an eyeshadow also . Great for all skin tones. i feel its an fall blush
Jamileth E.
Douglas, AZ
This product simply impressed me! I gave just the right amout of color and glow. I felt it smooth and hydrating on my skin. I found it soo easy to apply and easy to blend. I would most denfitly recommend this product
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?

back