BY SEPHORA

Details:

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush

micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color.

• How does the shade and shimmer compare to nars orgasm?1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin type will it be fine in my face?? S...1 Answers
  • This is BRIGHT! Are there multiple other colors, or does ...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Double Contouring Cream Blush
  • "bright sephora blush is some of my favorite makeup to wear. i love looking fresh faced and rosy cheeked. it also gives me pleasure to go into sephora and purchase something i can afford, or always having an option to do so." in 20 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
Megan S.
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
Beautiful pigment and beautiful coverage of design. Depending on the color you get and buy you can also use it for other purposes such as eye shadows. It's a good product and I would by it in a heartbeat.
Nicole E.
I have two of these cream blushes and absolutely adore them! They are the only Sephora brand products that I own as i normally find their products are cheaply made. These cream blushes are the exception! They blend easily and are heavily pigmented! I am unable to say they last all day, but last a very long time!
Priscilla T.
Review for: No 06 Flashy Fuschia more...
This is a beautiful blush. It blends out easily, and is very pigmented. I used this deeper pink shade on my extremely pale skin and it blended out beautifully. It is buildable. I would recommend this.
Colleen F.
I was really blown away by how great this cream blush is! The pigment is great right out of the pan, creamy, easy to apply. But I always judged cream blushes on lasting power and this lasts all day!
Hope H.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: No 01 Apricot Sheen more...
It's only often I can find the right blush for my skin tone and that does not break my skin out. This blush is perfect for my skin tone and good for my skin so it does not break my face out! I recommend this product for everyone!
alyssa b.
Frankfort, KY
I want to start by I love their products usually but I only buy them when I get discounts or deals because however they are a bit expensive. But however im not an huge fan of the cream blush I don't like the texture and doesn't feel as light as the powder does on my face
Haley G.
EASTON, MD
Subtle rosey golden glow! Great pigment and looks beautiful layered under or over. It Transitions easily throughout the seasons. My skin is dry and it doesn't look like it is just sitting on top of my skin.
Melinda B.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
I dont think this blush blends well at all. This was one of the first sephora products I ever tried and I was so disappointed with it. For the same price you can get their gel blush and it's 100 times better than this.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
I Love Love Blush and this cream blush is perfect for no makeup makeup days or great to layer under powdered blush to help it last longer. Its a beautiful blushed cheek look. I love it!!!
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: No 02 Coral Flush more...
It's a good blush. It does its job, and the color is beautiful on my medium skintone. Looks natural. The pigmentation is good and quality is what you pay for. It didn't blow me out of the park like other blushes I have, but it is still a product I would recommend.
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?