Add a Photo

By SEPHORA
#284 in Blush
A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This product was not tested on animals. A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush
Photo (1)
Gayatri P.
Gayatri P.

It's the best contouring blush I have ever used. I have a dry skin so the creamy texture don't feel dry on my skin. It highlights my cheek bones perfectly. And the color is so good, it's perfect for all skin tones. I personally use this product every single day and it stays for a while so I don't have to re do it again and again. My makeup don't look cakey which is an add on to this product.
Yasmine M.
Yasmine M.
Peoria, IL

I have been wearing makeup for years, but because my face has a natural flush I've always stayed away from blushes. This was the first blush I ever purchased and I thought it added a really subtle touch of warmth to my fair skin. I also constantly use it as an eyeshadow too. Glad it's in my collection, I highly recommend!
Melanie R.
Melanie R.

Amo este contorno de blush , es excelente y muy natural para el día, como es a base de crema su pigmentación es increíble, se nota demasiado en el rostro, lo recomiendo para todas las chicas que le gusta lucir natural y un estilo muy chic , además de ser una buena marca 👌🏻 recomendado 100%.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Melbourne, AR

This blush is beyond amazing and it last forever!!! It stays on all day long and I never have to reapply. This product is very cheap. I recommend this product to everyone!! I have used it for a very long time and I will continue to use it! It is Great
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Lakeville, PA

I've used this ouch many times and I find it's a perfect color for my skin tone and blends very effortlessly. It is not as long lasting as I would like it to be, but it does last for a good 5-6 hours on me.
Jaliyah B.
Jaliyah B.
Columbus, MS

It's a little on the pricey side but of course you can always look for dupes. It shows up on woc which I love and it's a pretty color as well. It's very wearable and I would definitely recommend to others.
Viviana N.
Viviana N.

This Cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young and beautiful look! Its Long lasting, eight hours and even more! Smooth & natural! Dont think twice and buy it i 100% recommend this product!
Wilmary G.
Wilmary G.

It's quite powdery... too shiny for my taste. I like a creamy, more natural look. I use it as shadow now. It's pigmented enough, for me, to be used as shadow. It's about the only place I like glitter.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Doral

I love this blush, it gives me the sensation that my illuminator is very well marked with the blush Since my skin is not very clear or very dark, I feel that it looks great with my skin tone
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Northville, MI

I live in Michigan---you can only imagine how pale I am come March. This blush adds just the right hue to my cheeks and makes me look alive until the sun shows its face again.
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut

It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Stone Mtn, GA

Since this is a cream , does it leave a greasy cast ?
Tamzin M.
Tamzin M.
England

Is this pigmented and creamy?
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Rochester, NY

My skin is oily and my pores are prominent. Will this work for me or should I stick to powder blush? Thanks.
Yalix N.
Yalix N.
Homestead, FL

Is it really worth the buy? Don't it keep your skin oily asfterward

Join Now