6 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A cream-to-powder blush that sculpts the face for a youthful, defined look. This silky, contouring cream blush conditions and moisturizes the skin upon application while providing a flush of healthy color. The revolutionary blush sculpts in two ways: its Portulaca Complex smoothes, while the cream-to-powder finish contours cheekbones for a young, beautiful look. The weightless formula effortlessly blends into the skin and the micronized pigments provide eight hours of natural-looking, budge-proof color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances A simple squeeze on the sides of this blush pops the lid for easy, "one-hand" opening. Apply this product with the perfect brush: I.T. Cream Blush Brush see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "a little goes a long way price isn't bad beautiful beautiful pigmentation love the color of this beautiful pink bright pink stays on all day all night long we're even through sweat and tears this is my go-to blush anyday" in 1 review
  • "This color works well with all skin tones" in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of this...." in 1 review
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Review for: 06 Flashy Fuschia
This will literally last me the rest of my life. I have medium skin and this is just so very pigmented. The formula is great. You'd instantly say this is too dark for me but I can blend until something is nonexistent. Anyway, this is a great color and I wanted to play around with some different and deeper tones. If you have deep skin, depending on the tone, you may love this as much as I do. I will say, the price point is fantastic, I wanna say around $10 and you might be able to get it on sale throughout the year. The color payoff is just worth it and surprised me.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: 06 Flashy Fuschia
If you love super pigmented blush, then this product is just for you. Its a very intense color, so i would definitely recommend this to darker toned women. If your pale, this will make you look like a clown, or meme off of seinfield. I think this is wayy overpriced, considering i have better blushes than this. Overall, it is very pigmented, and blends very well.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Tonawanda, NY
Review for: 06 Flashy Fuschia
I find that this product, for me, is way too hard to blend. It's so pigmented that when you put it on it just shows so much that it looks terrible. Given, I'm a light-medium skin tone and this is more for a darker skin tone, BUT I was on stage so my blush has to be dark. I've used similar products that work great just bought this because it was on sale.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Review for: 06 Flashy Fuschia
It's pretty okay. Arrived cracked but it's a cream so doesn't really matter. Color is probably too dark for me but I wanted to buy anyway. Super pigmented, easy to control cream texture. Still like even though too dark. Can also use as a lip color. Shelf life lasts forever. Still have it after years.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Miami , Florida
Review for: 01 Apricot Sheen
Amo este contorno de blush , es excelente y muy natural para el día, como es a base de crema su pigmentación es increíble, se nota demasiado en el rostro, lo recomiendo para todas las chicas que le gusta lucir natural y un estilo muy chic , además de ser una buena marca 👌🏻 recomendado 100%.
Karisca W.
Karisca W.
Bossier City, Louisiana
Holy grail product! I didn't think I'd love cream blushes as much as I do. The colors are rich, blend well, and they do not need much to get a good pop of color. They have excellent staying power, even on my oily skin. I totally recommend picking up one of these, if you can.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I am not a huge blush user but I have to say I did like using this product because of it's creamy texture which didn't leave my oily skin patchy. It gave me a shimmer finish which blended well with my tan face. I bought at Sephora, I would recommend this product to others
Aiko S.
Aiko S.
bothell, WA
Review for: 06 Flashy Fuschia
Love the cram to powder formula and blends like a dream. These have great wear time. The one that have shimmer look every natural and look like glowy skin. These were recently discontinued at Sephora so if you find them in store or if they pop up online they're only $7.
Vionna L.
Vionna L.
Oakland, CA
Review for: 02 Coral Flush
It's a good blush. It does its job, and the color is beautiful on my medium skintone. Looks natural. The pigmentation is good and quality is what you pay for. It didn't blow me out of the park like other blushes I have, but it is still a product I would recommend.
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
Review for: 02 Coral Flush
I love the color but I don't like that it's shiny. Instead of using it as a blush I use it as a highlight. I don't like the formula because my brush tends to get a lot and you can't tap it because it's not a powder. I don't hate it but I don't love it either .
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
How well does this blend in to the skin?
Gloria T.
Gloria T.
South El Monte, CA
Omgzzz I would like to try this out..
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
It is really worth the buy? I need one of this but I don't know if it's the right one
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Piketon, OH
I wonder, is the color as vibrant as it appears, or is more dull when applied?
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Is this extremely pigmented?