SEPHORA COLLECTION Disney Minnie's Inner Glow Luminizing Blush uploaded by Cari 💋.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

A beautiful, soft luminizer with a peachy glow. This luxurious highlighting blush creates a lit-from-within flush that's perfect for any skintone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The Disney Minnie Beauty line is infused with Minnie's unique blend of spirited confidence and timeless chic. SEPHORA COLLECTION's best long-wear formulas and covetable accessories come dressed in adorable packaging for a delightful indulgence and a lifetime keepsake.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Disney Minnie's Inner Glow Luminizing Blush
  • "i love this blush. i recently ran out and am planning to go back for more asap! great color and the perfect amount of shimmer for the perfect natural looking rosy cheek. " in 9 reviews
Karina C.
chicago
courtneywindholz W.
Bucklin , KS
Okay so, my daughter loves this! She loved the packaging and the little print on the inside! This stays on all day, and is way better than any Walmart stuff! And it's made for kids and great for the price
Tiffany S.
Berwyn, IL
Again guys I highly recommend this product anything Sephora is just a beautiful thing. All women know when I say anything about Sephora we are ready know it's probably going to be good I do highly recommend this Sephora product Sephora's one of my favorite stores and this is one of my favorite products period this product did not go on strong it went on perfect for my skin that's why I love Sephora because it actually works with my skin.
Jackie A.
Rocklin, CA
This is my go to blush for a natural glow. I'm so sad that it was limited edition cuz now that I've hit pan, I have to use it less and less. Wish I could find one exactly like it especially since blush isn't one thing that I go to crazy about, when I find a blush that I love, I stick with it. Maybe one day I'll find it, but till then I'll have to use the one I have sparingly. Lol.
Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I am a huge Disney fan so had to try this even though finding a bronzer for my skin tone is very hard. I loved it! It was easy to apply and blend. I did have to watch a youtube video on how to apply correctly since I am new to trying to perfect bronzer. So far so good it has been amazing.
Jennifer S.
The blush is great as a product itself but the prices are what get me at Sepora. It is just way to expensive to stay consistet with this brand. Every once and a while I will splurge and this was one of those times.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
I really wanted to love this blush, but it was too translucent for me to even call it that. I agree that it's suppose to be more of a glow than actual blush, but I would have loved to have this in the color you see in the pan!
Madison D.
Raymond, NH
You can never go wrong with Sephora brand products and this blush is no exception. It is a really pretty color and it shows up well on most skin types. I highly recommend it. It is long lasting and worth the investment. It is also easy to remove with a makeup remover wipe.
Destiny F.
Garfield Hts, OH
This blush is the absolute perfect color for pale skin. It doesn't come off too orange and isn't super pigmented so it doesn't leave an unflattering streak across your cheek. I think it's limited edition though so I'll have to stock up
karina m.
Pasadena, TX
i was honestly rally happy with this product!! i got the spear collection disney minnie beauty inner glow aluminizing blush for my birthday and it was honestly amazing!! it stayed on almost all day long and was not heavy at all!! i will definitely try this product again!!!
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
How does this compare to the Tarte Amazonian clay blushes?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this show up well?
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
This is so cute!! Is it still available? Does anyone have this? Thoughts?