BY SEPHORA

Details:

A hydrating lipstick that creates full lips with intense color. This hydrating formula provides improved coverage and is highly pigmented. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The Disney Minnie Beauty line is infused with Minnie's unique blend of spirited confidence and timeless chic. SEPHORA COLLECTION's best long-wear formulas and covetable accessories come dressed in adorable packaging for a delightful indulgence and a lifetime keepsake.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Disney Minnie Beauty Perfect Red Lipstick
  • "This was such a great lipstick! The colour was the perfect red for any skin tone. It was really nice and long lasting and it met all my expectations in a lipstick. The packaging was so cute! Who doesn't love Minnie Mouse? I would definitely buy it again!" in 35 reviews
  • "I love the packagaing the collection itself is amazing and the red shade of lipstick is very pigmented and creamy which i love" in 27 reviews
Haley H.
Tucson
I got this as a gift for my birthday and it is by far one of the best red lipsticks i have ever owned. The color pay off is amazing, I have a lighter complexion and the color looks great on me. I use it every opportunity I can because the feel of it is awesome and not sticky or drying.
Debbie H.
08754
Sephoria Collection Disney Minnie Beauty Perfect Red Lipstick is definitely a must-have. The formula is so comfortable and longlasting it is amazing. A hydrating formula that goes on so smoothly that it doesn't pull in your lips at all. I definitely recommend this product.
Marisa R.
I love this lipstick!!!! Its not SUPER pigmented, it applies very light but can be built up to your desired boldness. It goes on sooo smooth and creamy! The texture is amazing! The packaging is the cutest packaging ever. The lipstick itself is so cute with the little Minnie on top too!
Carolyn T.
Anaheim
Bought it when I went to Disneyland and insane with the outfit of it but knock off couple stars after using it few months. The price was super okay and material is super awesome at first. But after all using time, it got dryer and dryer day by day
Grace C.
This is one of my favorite lipsticks that I️ own! I️ love it not only for the color but for the packaging. I️ love novelty packaging like this, it’s part of the reason I️ bought this lipstick. It’s such a cute addition to my lipstick collection!!
Vashti S.
Bronx
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Whenever I want a bold red lip, I gravitate towards the Sephora Minnie red lip stick because it glides on beautifully and effortlessly in my opinion. Not to mention, the smell of it is great! I was given this by my sister and I’m so glad she did!
Tasia B.
Hillsboro
Its so pretty and smooth to apply you would be shocked how many times you are going to wear this lip stick. I recommend to apply a tiny foundation base when using red lipsticks so nothing gets smuggled or smeared
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
Such a great color on my lips , leaves it finish and clean . Love the way it stays on my lips , and doesn’t rub off or anything for a long time . If your trying to buy one of the colors I totally recommend
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Great red lip stick! You can't go wrong this color go absolutely with any type of out fit you are wearing! Weather is just jean to fancy dinner this is the one color lipstick you must have for occasions!
Kristy K.
Buffalo
Okay so I normally don't buy anything like this (1. Being Minnie Mouse, and 2. Not being a matte or liquid lipstick that isn't one of the like four brands that I only buy from because I'm THAT picky) but this is actually a great lipstick! It was cheap. I LOVE the color. One of my favorite shades of red that I own (and I own a lot). It's not matte and it's not liquid and it doesn't dry as well as I would like, but honestly this is a great product. Not to mention, a Minnie Mouse fan or not, this IS cute. I even got the eyeshadow pallet to go along with the lipstick. Not a bad duo!
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Allison R.
Levittown, PA
How red is this? I really love red lipsticks AND disney so this sounds perfect.
jennifer o.
Wichita, KS
😍😍😍red is my everything, I wear it almost every time,red is like an inspiration to be who I am today,😇😇😇💕💕💕💕💕i don't know what the world would be without red tbh😂😂😂whose with me?
Kal H.
Jacksonville, FL
How long does this color last and is it cakey or smooth, Im looking for a bold color that wont flake out on me.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I have been looking for the perfect red lipstick so which ones are great to use and won't dry my lips all the time that I use .