BY SEPHORA

Details:

A hydrating lipstick that creates full lips with intense color. This hydrating formula provides improved coverage and is highly pigmented. The creamy texture softly glazes your lips, imparting just the right amount of color and sheen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The Disney Minnie Beauty line is infused with Minnie's unique blend of spirited confidence and timeless chic. SEPHORA COLLECTION's best long-wear formulas and covetable accessories come dressed in adorable packaging for a delightful indulgence and a lifetime keepsake.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Disney Minnie Beauty Perfect Red Lipstick
  • "This was such a great lipstick! The colour was the perfect red for any skin tone. It was really nice and long lasting and it met all my expectations in a lipstick. The packaging was so cute! Who doesn't love Minnie Mouse? I would definitely buy it again!" in 35 reviews
  • "I love the packagaing the collection itself is amazing and the red shade of lipstick is very pigmented and creamy which i love" in 27 reviews
bear b.
This lipstick is okay I love the smell it has kind of like a vanilla type smell it feels good on the lips it’s a good formula it used to be pigmented but then the formula started to change it started to change colors and it started to get sheer (it expired) so I had to toss it but I didn’t get much use out of it the shade was a little too bright for me the packaging was the thing that caught my eye I love how heavy it feels in your hand I think it’s cute.
Maddie T.
Bluefield, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very vibrant, long lasting red lipstick! It is absolutely adorable and he end of the lipstick has a minnie logo on it. This lipstick is sure to brighten anyone’s day when they use it, especially Disney fanatics!
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sephoria Collection Disney Minnie Beauty Perfect Red Lipstick is definitely a must-have. The formula is so comfortable and longlasting it is amazing. A hydrating formula that goes on so smoothly that it doesn't pull in your lips at all. I definitely recommend this product.
Carolyn T.
Anaheim
Bought it when I went to Disneyland and insane with the outfit of it but knock off couple stars after using it few months. The price was super okay and material is super awesome at first. But after all using time, it got dryer and dryer day by day
Grace C.
This is one of my favorite lipsticks that I️ own! I️ love it not only for the color but for the packaging. I️ love novelty packaging like this, it’s part of the reason I️ bought this lipstick. It’s such a cute addition to my lipstick collection!!
Michelle H.
I love anything from sephoria I love how expensive it is I love that you only get a little bit and for a whole lot of money because I feel like when I walk in the store they only cater to white people and it's always the white people that try to help me with my makeup color and always have me looking white I am a African-American black girl they need African American women in their stores
Vashti S.
Bronx
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Whenever I want a bold red lip, I gravitate towards the Sephora Minnie red lip stick because it glides on beautifully and effortlessly in my opinion. Not to mention, the smell of it is great! I was given this by my sister and I’m so glad she did!
Tasia B.
Hillsboro
Its so pretty and smooth to apply you would be shocked how many times you are going to wear this lip stick. I recommend to apply a tiny foundation base when using red lipsticks so nothing gets smuggled or smeared
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
Great red lip stick! You can't go wrong this color go absolutely with any type of out fit you are wearing! Weather is just jean to fancy dinner this is the one color lipstick you must have for occasions!
christine y.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this on the Sephora website for $9.00 (on sale). The packaging was too cute to not buy. The color is good for everyday use. It's not too vibrant which is perfect for day wear. It goes on smoothly and moisturizing. The color does not stay on long. It comes off on my cup of tea. But overall still very cute and nice.
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
jennifer o.
Wichita, KS
😍😍😍red is my everything, I wear it almost every time,red is like an inspiration to be who I am today,😇😇😇💕💕💕💕💕i don't know what the world would be without red tbh😂😂😂whose with me?
Allison R.
Levittown, PA
How red is this? I really love red lipsticks AND disney so this sounds perfect.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I have been looking for the perfect red lipstick so which ones are great to use and won't dry my lips all the time that I use .
Stefanie P.
I love a classic look; but I'm always afraid of it appearing or feeling dry. Does it leave your lips feeling moisturized?

Amazon