BY SEPHORA

A black-based eyeliner colored only with distinct and ultra-reflective pearls that give the product its unique color. This jet black gel eyeliner is infused with micro pearls which reflect and refract to add bright sparks of color for every eye color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This eyeliner is so sparkly and unique. Love the pop of color it gives to my everyday look!" in 4 reviews
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
I really like sephoras eyeliner. It goes on smooth and stays put for the whole day. They also come in many different colors of you want to be adventurous, and my favorite part is they are very affordable.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
I generally stick to Sephora's eyeliner line because they're affordable, long lasting and come in a million shades. I have very oily skin, and I adore that once I glide on the liner, it stays put until I wipe off my makeup at night. The price point is perfect, too. Want a pop of color around your eyes, but also on a budget? Sephora's Diamond Eyeliner is ideal.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM
This Sephora product is really easy to use when I'm on the go alot. It's easy to put on my eyeliner when I want to do different designs alot. I really like the color it's really gold and pops out really good expecially how my skin tone is and how much eyeshadows I use too.
Jamie N.
Cedartown, GA
My favorite product above everything! On days I don't feel like wearing make up my eyeliner is all I use. I have very sensitive eyes so they constantly water. With this eyeliner no matter how long they water it never runs or smears!
Audrey G.
I have purple hair and add this to my lower lashes to bring out the brown and green tones in my hair. Will find that if I don't bake my eyes, it will eventually start smudging down. Applying a purple eyeshadow to set the eyeliner usually helps.
Courtney H.
Mount Joy, PA
The diamond eyeliner is great to use this time of year with the holidays. It makes your eyes look glamours. It is easy to apply and not that pricey. I use this product like once a month. I bought it from sephore. I recommend buying it, it looks great and works great.
Hillary G.
Walled Lake, MI
A little hard to use at first but the pencil softens with a quick shot from the hair dryer (more sanitary than using your hand). The color lasts a while, too! It works better when layered under a gel eyeliner.
Mariposita D.
Silver Spring, MD
I really like Sephora brand eyeliners!
The colors are vibrant and most importantly it doesn't smudge for a all day lasting look. You have to use proper make up remover to get it off, I recommend something oil based to make it come right off.
Ere M.
West Covina, CA
I wear this mostly the times I go out in the night . Makes me get this sparkly bling on my face . Everyone wonders what type of eyeliner is it and they get amazed
Andrea R.
Love this eyeliner. Great definition around the eyes. Excellent color and longlasting. I highly recommend it. I have sensitive skin/eyes and this eyeliner does not irritate them at all.