BY SEPHORA

A black-based eyeliner colored only with distinct and ultra-reflective pearls that give the product its unique color. This jet black gel eyeliner is infused with micro pearls which reflect and refract to add bright sparks of color for every eye color. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alice T.
Savoy, IL
This eyeliner is alright, a bit too smudgy for my taste since I prefer a formula that's longer lasting throughout the day. But whoever likes the smoky look should definitely try it out! It's a good amount of product for the price (which is at the lower end).
Andresa Cristina  S.
Eastport, NY
Very Good Eyeliner, waterproof, shine, I love it These eyeliners are fabulous! Just glam enough without being too over the top. At least for me. The glitter does not fall out, it does not bother my eyelids or eyes. The pencil wears as well as Urban Decay (my favorite overall eyeliner). I might have to try all the colors. :)
Lauryn M.
Parsippany, NJ
Bought this during the VIB sale recently. Love that its not a pencil you sharpen but the twist up kind. The other end of the liner is a small teeny tiny sharpener.. Cute but a b*tch to use. Love the glitter, not gritty at all. Used it both to tight-line and on the water-line, no problems. Easy cat eye can be done with this also. Use a smudge brush for super smokey eyes. I put it over a base and had no problems with the duochrome showing up.
Jaimee B.
I used the Diamond eyeliner (platinum) and I absolutely LOVED it!!! The eye liner applies so smoothly and looked great on my eyes. I will definitely buy it again when I run out.
Angie W.
S Chesterfld, VA
I liked the color however, it smeared and I prefer products that stay put. I am in my late forties and prefer neutral stay put makeup products. A younger women would probably like product but as an older women smugging can cause those tiny wrinkles to look larger.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
It tugged on my skin a little when I put it on as do most eyeliner pencils I find. Good for a more natural look. Not too much pigment but it is decent. The color was really pretty b
Bridget R.
Bakersfield, CA
Super smooth gliding and pigmented. It blends like a dream for those perfect smiley eyes or blended liner. Stays extraordinarily well in the waterline and tight line
Becky L.
Rogersville, MO
I love this eyeliner. It stays on well and the color is great. It's very smooth. I don't like it when you have to drag the eyeliner and it stretches your lid but this is very smooth.
Amber H.
La Crosse, WI
I love this product very smooth and easily to apply leaves a matte finish which gives me life very thin and easy to manuver!
Courtney W.
Boston, MA
It's a very smooth and easy application Did tend to smug after a little while but impressed with the overall product and would look into getting more shades.