BY SEPHORA

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Oily
✔ Combination

What it is:
A foam cleanser that combines gentle cleansing and a detoxifying action for clean, purified skin.

Solutions for:
- Oiliness
- Blemishes
- Pores

If you want to know more…
This creamy, foaming cleanser traps dirt and impurities. Ideal for oily to combination skin, it is formulated with Ghassoul clay to cleanse gently and purify skin.

Research results:
In a consumer test on 100 volunteers:
- 80% Reported the foam leaves skin feeling detoxified (free of impurities and traces of pollution)
- 90% Reported the foam is easy to apply
- 81% Reported the formula doesn't leave oily residue on skin

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Shake well before use.
-Apply to dry skin and massage your face using circular motions, then rinse.

Precautions:
-Flammable contents in a pressurized container: Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and hot surfaces - No smoking.
-Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
-Store out of direct sunlight.
-Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 122°F/50°C.
-Keep out of reach of children.

-Ghassoul: Has absorbent and purifying properties

Water, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Tromethamine, Butane, Kaolin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Coco-Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Propane, Citric Acid, Ceteareth-20, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), Mica, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isobutane, Moroccan Lava Clay, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Nitrate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Virginia K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Absolutely love this product!! Great detoxifying foam cleaners and smells so clean after using this. I would highly recommend this for sensitive skin because while using this product I have not had any problems what so ever! Great product for cleaning the skin.
Hailey W.
Lacey, WA
Pretty good cleanser. Doesn't leave my face incredibly dry which I feel like most cleansers do. I'm not in love with it but I don't hate it. Pretty good price. I was in a pinch and needed some so I stopped in and grabbed some that worked pretty good. Backup to my primary skincare routine
jess a.
10805 newrochelle , New York
Goo and buyyyy this this is one of the must have products in your house !!! I'm in love with this product and very good moisture and quality so go and get this soon or even right now definitely something I'd buy again I recommend this product to a lot of people
Dana M.
Love you Spohn cleansers works really well on my face but I highly recommend leaving soft smooth and clean and fresh
Yadira S.
One of the best I've used. Leaves you feeling clean . No oily feeling afterwards. Would recommend
Nichole D.
Pretty cool product to try so if you like the foaming part then this is the product to get
Katty A.
I want this but I haven't see it in Bulgaria Sephoras shops 😔 My question is is this product is for acne? Because I have so much on my face and I want to remove it 😶
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Does it truly clean out your skin and detoxify?
Maria G.
Does anyone recommend this?
Eden W.
Georgetown, KY
How good is this product?
Gabriela O.
Is this good for someone with oily to combo sensitive skin?
Grace H.
I have never used this product before . Could someone tell me about about it?