SEPHORA COLLECTION Detox: Deep-Cleaning Brush Shampoo uploaded by Sarah B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Detox: Deep-Cleaning Brush Shampoo uploaded by Brittney H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Detox: Deep-Cleaning Brush Shampoo uploaded by Marcie M.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A deep cleaning brush shampoo for all types of makeup brushes that effectively removes excess product, oils, and bacteria.

What it does:
Deep cleanse brushes for a better makeup application and extend the life of your brush with this thorough cleansing solution.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product is hypoallergenic and cruelty-free.

Suggested Usage:
-Dampen brush bristles with lukewarm water.
-Pump a small amount of shampoo onto cleansing pad or into your hand.
-Gently swirl the brush to create a light lather, working the lather through bristles.
-Rinse thoroughly.

How to Use:

Precautions:
-Test for possible skin irritation (not to be used if any skin reaction).
-Always keep formula and water from getting into the ferrules as repeated exposure can cause fibers to come loose. Keep the brush head face down as much as possible to keep water from entering inside the ferrule.

Water
-Cocamidopropyl Betaine
-Cocamide MEA
-Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Tropolone, Cellulose, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Panax Notoginseng Root Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Bupleurum Chinensis Root Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Algae Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Codium Fragile Extract.

About the Brand:

Victoria R.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
The Sephora Collection Detox Brush cleaner gets EVERYTHING out! It leaves your brushes nice and clean with no residue or product behind. You can get a good use out of the product as well and it does last! SEPHORA COLLECTION Detox: Deep-Cleaning Brush Shampoo
Emily F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this on all my brushes once a week. I love that it’s a deep cleaning detox formula. My brushes always turn out looking and feeling brand new which makes them last longer. I double wash each brush to make sure all the makeup is cleaned off.
Jamie P.
Columbia, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing brush cleaner. I clean my brushes around 1-2 times a week depending on how often I wear makeup that week and this makes them look brand new. So we’re going to be real here..... I WAS the worst at cleaning brushes and would go out and buy new ones because I couldn’t find a cleaner that wouldn’t destroy the brushes or leave a nasty greasy residue all over it. So I went into Sephora (the lady who always took care of me knew me by first name basis at this point spotted me) and I asked about new brushes. My wonderful makeup brush expert told me about the detox cleanser and how it made cleaning her brushes 10x easier and that I should try it.... soooo I sucked it up and decided that 20 bucks for a cleanser beats 100 bucks to replace all of my brushes.... I took this baby home and grabbed my brushes (that I’m ashamed to admit had makeup from 5 months of use clumped into its fibers) and followed the directions on the bottle. Let me tell you, the angels were singing and my brushes glowed like they’ve never have before. This magical liquid had turned my dirty, grimy brooms and turned them into beautiful, magical wands of wonder! The smell is amazing and it leaves them feeling softer than ever. If you haven’t gotten this stuff yet then you are missing out ladies!
Ola K.
Justice
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product to use when your doing your monthly deep clean on your brushes. Personally, I needed more drops than what the bottle says. May be just because I hadn't deep cleaned these brushes in a while. Definitely a good buy
Elicet F.
Dickson
I like this product because it leaves my brushes clean and soft. It doesn’t mess up the brush. This is my second time using it. The con is you have to use a lot to be able to clean the brushes but other then that it works.
McKayla S.
Whitewater, WI
I didn’t want to order my Sigma Beauty Sigmagic Brushampoo, Size One Size - No Color this time so I figured I would give this a try since I’m a rouge at Sephora. I like this product a bit more because it’s not as slippery. I also like the smell a lot more and it doesn’t seem to sit in the brushes even when they’re dry.
Kelsey S.
I love using this cleanser. It doesn’t take too long for the cleanser to start breaking down all the makeup on the brushes. I wasn’t sure how it would be using it on a beauty blender, but I was pleasantly surprised. It somehow cuts down the drying time for the brushes as well. I will be repurchasing this product.
Desiree’ Y.
The Woodlands
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this during a Rouge event. I was skeptical at first but once I was able to clean my tools and see how the product performs, o was blown away. It was very easy to use and my brushes smelt very fresh and clean. If your looking for a new cleaner to try then don’t sleep on this until you try it!
Nina V.
Ocala, FL
I love this product to deep clean brushes and my make up sponges. I find that it gets a little better of a clean than other products on the market and you get a lot for your money which what I think everyone wants. Leaves my brushes super soft for the next application.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased the SEPHORA COLLECTION Detox: Deep-Cleaning Brush Shampoo at Sephora. The cost is a good value. The bottle lasts a really long time. On some of my brushes; foundation, powder, etc., I had to wash them 2 or 3 times. On most though, one time got them clean. Even on the harder brushes to wash, by the 3rd time, they were completely clean. My brushes looked and felt new. Great product!!!

Amazon