SEPHORA COLLECTION Detangling Brush uploaded by Maria R.

BY SEPHORA #77 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A travel brush with a soft-touch finish. This portable brush is perfect for styling your hair anywhere you travel. Great for use on wet hair, the durable, plastic bristles detangle without pull or damage. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Detangling Brush
  • "I have curly hair, and this brush de tangles it without pulling out a ton of hair like most brushes" in 1 review
  • "The detangling brush is soft and brushes through my curly hair without pulling or tugging hair and the super wide tooth comb is great for applying hair product and conditioner." in 1 review
Amber M.
Amber M.
Aberdeen, WA
I have very long hair and have a horrible time fighting all the knots in my hair without ripping half of my hair every time I brush my hair. The Sephora collection makes brushing your hair an almost painless process. It glides through your hair with out the feeling of ripping your hair out. By far the best hairbrush I have ever used!
Nathalia C.
Nathalia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this brush. At a fraction of the price of similar brushes sold at Sephora, this one does just as good a job! It works well and is travel friendly. I wish the handle were a little thicker/more ergonomic, but other than that it's a great choice.
Stacy O.
Stacy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brush works and does what it should do... Which is brush your hair... I don't think a brush is really worth so much money though.
Kate C.
Kate C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this brush and it is small enough to take everywhere. Only downside is that it isn't cheap.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Woodsville, NH
I love this brush! It detangles my hair really good! I use it every day. It is the only brush I would ever use.
I love this brush, because it's especially great for getting tangles out of my hair after I shower. And best of all, it doesn't hurt!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush , use this everyday morning and night to get rid of all the knots
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this year's Gold holiday brush and comb set. They are HUGE and metallic gold! The detangling brush is soft and brushes through my curly hair without pulling or tugging hair and the super wide tooth comb is great for applying hair product and conditioner. A great value and they look so glamorous..
Carlissa T.
Carlissa T.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty good just like any other detangling brush. Cute shape and very nice handle doesn't slip while using.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Conway, PA
Good brush you can actually use on damp/wet hair! It detangles my hair smoothly without tearing through the knots
Brooklyn, NY
Don't you love the holiday sets Sephora puts out?
elicelly m.
elicelly m.
Galloway, NJ
How good is this bristle brush ? been looking for something like this ..