SEPHORA COLLECTION Detangling Brush uploaded by Maria R.

BY SEPHORA #83 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A travel brush with a soft-touch finish. This portable brush is perfect for styling your hair anywhere you travel. Great for use on wet hair, the durable, plastic bristles detangle without pull or damage. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Detangling Brush
  • "I have curly hair, and this brush de tangles it without pulling out a ton of hair like most brushes" in 1 review
  • "The detangling brush is soft and brushes through my curly hair without pulling or tugging hair and the super wide tooth comb is great for applying hair product and conditioner." in 1 review
Amber M.
Aberdeen, WA
I have very long hair and have a horrible time fighting all the knots in my hair without ripping half of my hair every time I brush my hair. The Sephora collection makes brushing your hair an almost painless process. It glides through your hair with out the feeling of ripping your hair out. By far the best hairbrush I have ever used!
Nathalia C.
I really enjoy this brush. At a fraction of the price of similar brushes sold at Sephora, this one does just as good a job! It works well and is travel friendly. I wish the handle were a little thicker/more ergonomic, but other than that it's a great choice.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this year's Gold holiday brush and comb set. They are HUGE and metallic gold! The detangling brush is soft and brushes through my curly hair without pulling or tugging hair and the super wide tooth comb is great for applying hair product and conditioner. A great value and they look so glamorous..
Olivia W.
Memphis,TN
I love this brush so much! I bought on a great sale on sephora! It really does get rid of tangles and makes my hair less damaged! It's a great size and fits in my makeup bag.
Sandra A.
I use this brush before I blow-dry my hair and it really does de-tangle my hair. In turn it makes for my blow-dry process to go much faster and smoothr.
ashley l.
Plainfield , IL
Love love love this brush soft and gentle but tough enough to detangle hair similar to the wet brush but a few dollars cheaper usually
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
For those that use this- what hair types do you have? I have thick curly hair that tangles very easily so I sure hope this would help..
Carlissa T.
Atlanta, GA
Works pretty good just like any other detangling brush. Cute shape and very nice handle doesn't slip while using.
Leah S.
Conway, PA
Good brush you can actually use on damp/wet hair! It detangles my hair smoothly without tearing through the knots
This brush works very well
On my hair. I have curly hair, and this brush de tangles it without pulling out a ton of hair like most brushes
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't you love the holiday sets Sephora puts out?
elicelly m.
Galloway, NJ
How good is this bristle brush ? been looking for something like this ..