BY SEPHORA #98 in Makeup Brush Sets

A colorful five-piece brush set in a desert sky-inspired fabric brush bag. Keep your brushes by your side with this sleek and portable set perfect for travel. The flat, zip-around case comes in a beautiful tribal pattern and protects the integrity of the bristles. The five essential brushes make midday touch-ups easy and quick. This set contains:- Synthetic powder brush- Synthetic paddle foundation brush- Synthetic crease brush- Synthetic angled liner brush- Synthetic eye shadow brush- Brush clutch The brushes are made with 100 percent synthetic fibers. This product is cruelty-free. see more...

Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I love this brush wrap. It's a great little handy dandy item to keep my stuff from getting crushed when I travel. It was a great deal and I would definitely buy another one like it if I had to. For now I only need one, but if my brush collection ever grows, I'll get another one like this.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
I bought this makeup brush collection when it was on sale last year and I absolutely love it. The packaging is super cute and the brushes are so soft. It's small enough to throw in your purse but also large enough to put extra brushes in for storage if needed.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
You can never ever go wrong with Sephora products. These brushes are my everyday go to. They never loose their softness and apply makeup so well!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Blountsville, AL
I love all of their products and how they treat their customers. There brushes are good quality for a decent price.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I needed to get new brushes and these were amazing! Great price and quality! Definitely will continue to buy these
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Twin lakes, WI
You can never have enough brushes. Sephora is a great store with amazing quality of products. Love these
Jade S.
Jade S.
I love this Brush set they are my go to brushes, i purchased from Sephora online, it is one of the best i have ever used and are very easy to use in comparison to other brands, would 100% recommend
Stephanny O.
Stephanny O.

Great for handling, I loved the size and the levessa.

I wish I had bought even more. The price was a bit high and I could not buy it again.
Garleni Á.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Loved the entire set, the brushes are soft and soooo pretty omg!
This is a perfect set for traveling and the colors are very beautiful, I loved it.