SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Manicure Kit uploaded by yisela a.

BY SEPHORA

A seven-piece tool set for creating a flawless manicure. File, nip, and clip with this tool kit of seven must-haves dipped in adorable pink. Each full-size tool fits comfortably in your hand and comes wrapped with soft-touch coating for easy use. The set comes securely packed in a durable case with a secure closure and black velvet lining to ensure safe travel and storage. This set contains: - Small nail clipper - Large nail clipper - Nail cleaner - Precision scissors - Cuticle pusher - Cuticle nipper - Cuticle jaw see more...

• What is the difference to this than a set from the drug store? 2 Answers
  • This looks like a nice manicure set. Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Brooke B.
Great quality products for being store brand. Love the colors that it comes in also.
Limei  Z.
Very handy product! Great for travel. Has everything you need in one small pouch :)
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny
Great product! Comes with all the necessities and is also cute and that's a plus
Tori L.
Found this on sale at Sephora for only $7.99! It's awesome and super duper handyb
Melissa B.
Everything you need to groom and manicure. Long lasting edges. Cute packaging.
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
I do not have the knacks, but I would like to make my own nails. It would save a little time and also money! For girls who have the same desire as me, here are some suggestions for products to set up your own manicure basket. One item from each already assembles a very interesting kit - I believe the perfect kit is this luxury Sephora kit! It's my favorite, a wonderful and complete kit
Nova H.
This is a good product if you constantly do your nails like me. I think that the price is reasonable as well as all the tools are what you need to create the perfect manicure.
Miguelina C.
santo domingo
The Sephora Manicure Set is my ally in the home care of my hands and feet. when I do not have time to go to the salon I use my set to fix my nails
Lucia H.
Love this product I have to say the tools are very sharp. And the colour and case are nice too. Great holiday gift item.
Georgia J.
UK
I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who suffered with the monobrow like I did before using this.
Carley K.
What is the difference to this than a set from the drug store?
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
This looks like a nice manicure set. Is it worth the price?