SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Manicure Kit uploaded by yisela a.

BY SEPHORA

A seven-piece tool set for creating a flawless manicure. File, nip, and clip with this tool kit of seven must-haves dipped in adorable pink. Each full-size tool fits comfortably in your hand and comes wrapped with soft-touch coating for easy use. The set comes securely packed in a durable case with a secure closure and black velvet lining to ensure safe travel and storage. This set contains: - Small nail clipper - Large nail clipper - Nail cleaner - Precision scissors - Cuticle pusher - Cuticle nipper - Cuticle jaw see more...

• What is the difference to this than a set from the drug store? 2 Answers
  • This looks like a nice manicure set. Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
I like that they are pink it keeps my hubby away and for him to know they are mine. I love how they are sharp and of good quality
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis , MO
Need this in my life like right now please please please I totally love taking care of my nails and this will be awesome for me
Katherine A.
Hollywood, FL
I love it, I think that it's so cute and easy to keep in your purse when you want to travel, I like the style and the color.
Ameshia O.
This little kit comes in handy with those in between nail salon visits! The little tools are comfortable to hold in hand
Paige K.
Rochester, MI
This is a great kit! It has all the tools needed to keep your nails shaped and clean. Also it is a perfect travel size
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
Very Good For Traveling! Also Includes A Small Travel Bag With It! It Is Also super Handy to have whenever your out.
Rita S.
Bronx, NY
I love this set. It's very pretty. I was looking for something sturdy and these tools are just that!
Dany K.
😍😍😍tô passada com a beleza desse kit, muito lindo todo no Pink. Tão dr parabéns no designer 👏👏😍
Perfect manicure set! So easy to throw in my purse for traveling. Has a nice case. I love it
Cassie A.
Wallingford, CT
Great products for the price, everything you need (and it looks cute!) in one package!
Carley K.
What is the difference to this than a set from the drug store?
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
This looks like a nice manicure set. Is it worth the price?