SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Manicure Kit uploaded by yisela a.

BY SEPHORA #29 in Nail Tools

A seven-piece tool set for creating a flawless manicure. File, nip, and clip with this tool kit of seven must-haves dipped in adorable pink. Each full-size tool fits comfortably in your hand and comes wrapped with soft-touch coating for easy use. The set comes securely packed in a durable case with a secure closure and black velvet lining to ensure safe travel and storage. This set contains: - Small nail clipper - Large nail clipper - Nail cleaner - Precision scissors - Cuticle pusher - Cuticle nipper - Cuticle jaw

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• What is the difference to this than a set from the drug s...2 Answers
  • This looks like a nice manicure set. Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Andrea G.
Anaheim, CA
Utensils in this kit are nice and sharp. Easy to use, in a self locking hard case. I probably use only half of the tools, putting them back in their little spot requires a bit of effort- this could be why my husband doesn't bother with it when he takes the clippers 👀
rania s.
Hanover , MD
I bought pretty much the same as this one except mine were just silver not pink, everything works really well except the nail trimmers, my nails are kind of hard so I have to struggle with their nail trimmers.
Michele B.
I ordered this set when it was half price because I needed a new Cuticle jaw. I'm very pleased with this set so much I told my SO to toss out what nail clippers we already had because the ones in this set are so sharp unlike his uber dull dollar store crappy cutters, no dice hes a man and they don't use things that are pink. sadly the only thing this set is missing is a nail file.
Tania M.
Lake Bluff, IL
Very handy product of ur so into nails like me can vary with u anywhere stick it in your purse once u see ur nail chipping pop it out and file or clip very affordable also
Kathy C.
Johnstown, CO
A great size for travel with almost everything you need. Does not have a nail file. Handled are nice rubber. Pinks is a nice shade slightly more fluorescent than in the picture. Overall, a great set.
Love love love this nail cutting set I went to school for hair an nails and I have a professional set and I don't even use it I use it so because it's way better I recommend it
Alysha F.
Wyoming, MI
Love this manicure kit - well worth the money since I use it all the time and it has all the tools I want to use at home. Purchased at Sephora a couple years ago and still use all the time so it was worth the money!
Jasmine H.
Moore, SC
This is amazing for everyone who loves keeping their nails and stuff looking sharp. It last a life time that is if you don't lose it.
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Love this. Perfect for traveling. Stylish color. Decent price, however I'm sure you could get something similar for a bit cheaper.
Jessica B.
Clovis, CA
This manicure kit is so easy to use, and i love that they are pink <3 I give this product a 10 out of 10! This is a must have :)
Carley K.
What is the difference to this than a set from the drug store?
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
This looks like a nice manicure set. Is it worth the price?