BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A six-piece brush set with bristles infused with charcoal powder, which has antimicrobial properties to keep brushes fresher for longer. These brushes feature super soft synthetic bristles for a perfect blend and adjustable coverage with any formula, wet or dry. The large foundation brush features a wider shape that lays down foundation quickly and evenly, perfect for when you need your complexion to look flawless in a flash. It also doubles as a handy and hygienic face mask applicator. The angled concealer brush is designed to camouflage and highlight the undereye area and also doubles as an allover shadow brush. The precision sweep brush's flat shape gives the ultimate precision and control for contouring and highlighting. These brushes are suitable for those with sensitive skin. This set contains: - Large foundation brush - Angled brush - Precision sweep - Angled concealer brush - Allover shadow brush - Angled liner brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Brushes are made from cruelty-free fibers and are not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Victoria C.
I like these brushes quite a lot. They’re the only brushes I’ve used/bought so I don’t have a lot to compare them with. There is a good collection of different brushes which is great for someone buying brushes for the first time. I found the foundation brush does leave brush marks a bit.
Sonia C.
Butler st, ON
The brushes are great and the bristles are very soft. They are easy to wash and keep their shape after drying. Blending is easy as the bristles are very full. The handles are a little thick and eyeliner brush lost some of its shape so not as precise under eye any more. Overall a good set to get the job done.
Heather H.
Fort Madison, IA
I think the brushes were very soft and cleansed nicely I ultimately got rid of them as there were only 2 in the set that I was fond of. I wanted to get them to someone who would get use out of them, I think they were nice, but I am just in the market for something different.
Maya S.
Received this brush set as a gift a while back and I love it. I still use these brushes daily and I love that it comes in a case and has antibacterial properties for my acne prone skin. The brushes are soft, dense and easy to use!
Karina F.
These brushes were so good! They were really soft but super sturdy. They apply makeup wonderfully. I can honestly say it was a great purchase. Would definitely recommend!
aubrey f.
Washington, PA
I love it! The brushes are so soft! Also they are charcoal infused which is amazing! All around just amazing brushes! Highly recommend!
Rubi F.
This brushes was my fist set and i love it .. This is rhe best kit to teach you how to apply bronzer highlight and blush cuz they work amazing
Sa'Maria W.
Conyers, GA
Okay so I’ve had my Brushes for almost a year now and they are still in perfect condition.  I love these brushes ! I don’t really have a hard time with the brush hairs because you know over time between washes and uses the hairs can become loose and shed but that also depends on how you wash them . I love the foundation brush because it helps me evenly apply my liquid foundation. The concealer brush is also Bomb I absolutely love this brush for my under eye highlight and to use to color correct . This Has To Be My 20th time washing these brushes in the last year and look how bomb they still look ! Not patchy like most brushes after 6-7 washes  😉 sephora.comSEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Charcoal Antibacterial Brush Set
Anchal J.
Smooth, easy to use. The hairs have not come off so they are sturdy. Makeup doesn’t not accumulate a lot on them. Easy to clean. I’ve had the set for about a year and definitely recommend using them.
Ellen K.
I recently brought this set for my teenage daughter. The brushes are super soft and very high quality. She loves the set and I feel good about the fact that she is using a high quality set that is antibacterial as well.

back