BY SEPHORA

A six-piece brush set with bristles infused with charcoal powder, which has antimicrobial properties to keep brushes fresher for longer. These brushes feature super soft synthetic bristles for a perfect blend and adjustable coverage with any formula, wet or dry. The large foundation brush features a wider shape that lays down foundation quickly and evenly, perfect for when you need your complexion to look flawless in a flash. It also doubles as a handy and hygienic face mask applicator. The angled concealer brush is designed to camouflage and highlight the undereye area and also doubles as an allover shadow brush. The precision sweep brush's flat shape gives the ultimate precision and control for contouring and highlighting. These brushes are suitable for those with sensitive skin. This set contains: - Large foundation brush - Angled brush - Precision sweep - Angled concealer brush - Allover shadow brush - Angled liner brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Brushes are made from cruelty-free fibers and are not tested on animals. see more...

Riley N.
Waterloo
These brushes are wonderful. There are only six, but a good selection for everyday makeup application. These come with me everywhere.
Shannon F.
These brushes are amazing! I never knew that there was a difference in the brands of brushes, but after purchasing these, I will never use anything but!
Karina F.
These brushes were so good! They were really soft but super sturdy. They apply makeup wonderfully. I can honestly say it was a great purchase. Would definitely recommend!
Sa'Maria W.
Conyers, GA
Okay so I’ve had my Brushes for almost a year now and they are still in perfect condition.  I love these brushes ! I don’t really have a hard time with the brush hairs because you know over time between washes and uses the hairs can become loose and shed but that also depends on how you wash them . I love the foundation brush because it helps me evenly apply my liquid foundation. The concealer brush is also Bomb I absolutely love this brush for my under eye highlight and to use to color correct . This Has To Be My 20th time washing these brushes in the last year and look how bomb they still look ! Not patchy like most brushes after 6-7 washes  😉 sephora.comSEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Charcoal Antibacterial Brush Set
Emma F.
Toronto, ON
Recently decided to replace all of my old brushes and I bought this set as a base from Sephora. The price is SO reasonable and the brushes are great quality and work really well. I think that they are a perfect alternative to all the higher-end brand brushes out there. The Antibac properties do give them a strange smell, however...
Melissa T.
Columbia, MS
I love these brushes!!! So soft I almost couldn't decide if I should keep them as pets or use them to apply makeup!! 😉 I decided to use them and I'm in ❤️
Anchal J.
Smooth, easy to use. The hairs have not come off so they are sturdy. Makeup doesn’t not accumulate a lot on them. Easy to clean. I’ve had the set for about a year and definitely recommend using them.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
These are the ABSOLUTE BEST make up brushes I've ever purchased! The quality is amazing - the brushes are incredibly soft and also maintain their softness and shape even after washing and cleaning them. I hope Sephora never stops making these brushes...I will continue to buy them for as long as I use makeup!
Christie L.
These brushes are sooooo soft! I just got them today, can't wait to try them out. I've heard great reviews except that they smell bad but they are the Deluxe CHARCOAL antibacterial brush set so they have a little smell nothing bad I don't understand why people were so turned off by the smell it's not like you are going to be eating them... I love love these!
Vanesa A.
phoenix, AZ
I love how the hairs are so soft, blends beautifully, i have sensitive skin at times and the brushes do not make it worse for me, i like the size perfect to throw in my purse .  SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Charcoal Antibacterial Brush Set

Sephora