BY SEPHORA

A six-piece brush set with bristles infused with charcoal powder, which has antimicrobial properties to keep brushes fresher for longer. These brushes feature super soft synthetic bristles for a perfect blend and adjustable coverage with any formula, wet or dry. The large foundation brush features a wider shape that lays down foundation quickly and evenly, perfect for when you need your complexion to look flawless in a flash. It also doubles as a handy and hygienic face mask applicator. The angled concealer brush is designed to camouflage and highlight the undereye area and also doubles as an allover shadow brush. The precision sweep brush's flat shape gives the ultimate precision and control for contouring and highlighting. These brushes are suitable for those with sensitive skin. This set contains: - Large foundation brush - Angled brush - Precision sweep - Angled concealer brush - Allover shadow brush - Angled liner brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Brushes are made from cruelty-free fibers and are not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Micah R.
Louisville, KY
All the brushes you need for your everyday look and then some. These brushes are so, so soft and easy to use. The magnetic closure on the carrying case is a great addition. The price point for all of these make it very affordable. I highly recommend this product.
Melissa T.
Columbia, MS
I love these brushes!!! So soft I almost couldn't decide if I should keep them as pets or use them to apply makeup!! 😉 I decided to use them and I'm in ❤️
Rubi F.
This brushes was my fist set and i love it .. This is rhe best kit to teach you how to apply bronzer highlight and blush cuz they work amazing
Melissa L.
Love love love this product! Easy to clean and the bristles are so soft. Beautiful color
My favorits go to brushes.
Victoria C.
I like these brushes quite a lot. They’re the only brushes I’ve used/bought so I don’t have a lot to compare them with. There is a good collection of different brushes which is great for someone buying brushes for the first time. I found the foundation brush does leave brush marks a bit.
Devika M.
St, QC
This was my very first high end brush set. My husband bought it for me for Valentine's day and here is where my makeup Obsessions started. Even now I love these brushes super super soft and are antibacterial. It's a nice collection to own. I would definitely recommend it just because of how soft they are. I use them all! SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Charcoal Antibacterial Brush Set
Emma F.
Toronto, ON
Recently decided to replace all of my old brushes and I bought this set as a base from Sephora. The price is SO reasonable and the brushes are great quality and work really well. I think that they are a perfect alternative to all the higher-end brand brushes out there. The Antibac properties do give them a strange smell, however...
Sonia C.
Butler st, ON
The brushes are great and the bristles are very soft. They are easy to wash and keep their shape after drying. Blending is easy as the bristles are very full. The handles are a little thick and eyeliner brush lost some of its shape so not as precise under eye any more. Overall a good set to get the job done.
Anchal J.
Smooth, easy to use. The hairs have not come off so they are sturdy. Makeup doesn’t not accumulate a lot on them. Easy to clean. I’ve had the set for about a year and definitely recommend using them.
Hanna B.
Vancouver , BC
SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Charcoal Antibacterial Brush Set I simply loved, the brushes are very soft and easy to clean, besides not letting mark the base on the face. love love love