BY SEPHORA

A six-piece brush set with bristles infused with charcoal powder, which has antimicrobial properties to keep brushes fresher for longer. These brushes feature super soft synthetic bristles for a perfect blend and adjustable coverage with any formula, wet or dry. The large foundation brush features a wider shape that lays down foundation quickly and evenly, perfect for when you need your complexion to look flawless in a flash. It also doubles as a handy and hygienic face mask applicator. The angled concealer brush is designed to camouflage and highlight the undereye area and also doubles as an allover shadow brush. The precision sweep brush's flat shape gives the ultimate precision and control for contouring and highlighting. These brushes are suitable for those with sensitive skin. This set contains: - Large foundation brush - Angled brush - Precision sweep - Angled concealer brush - Allover shadow brush - Angled liner brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Brushes are made from cruelty-free fibers and are not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sa'Maria W.
Conyers, GA
Okay so I’ve had my Brushes for almost a year now and they are still in perfect condition.  I love these brushes ! I don’t really have a hard time with the brush hairs because you know over time between washes and uses the hairs can become loose and shed but that also depends on how you wash them . I love the foundation brush because it helps me evenly apply my liquid foundation. The concealer brush is also Bomb I absolutely love this brush for my under eye highlight and to use to color correct . This Has To Be My 20th time washing these brushes in the last year and look how bomb they still look ! Not patchy like most brushes after 6-7 washes  😉 sephora.comSEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Charcoal Antibacterial Brush Set
Vanesa A.
PHOENIX, AZ
I love how the hairs are so soft, blends beautifully, i have sensitive skin at times and the brushes do not make it worse for me, i like the size perfect to throw in my purse .  SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Charcoal Antibacterial Brush Set
Ellen K.
I recently brought this set for my teenage daughter. The brushes are super soft and very high quality. She loves the set and I feel good about the fact that she is using a high quality set that is antibacterial as well.
Christie L.
These brushes are sooooo soft! I just got them today, can't wait to try them out. I've heard great reviews except that they smell bad but they are the Deluxe CHARCOAL antibacterial brush set so they have a little smell nothing bad I don't understand why people were so turned off by the smell it's not like you are going to be eating them... I love love these!
Deidre G.
New Braunfels, TX
I've had these brushes for 2 years now and they're still just as soft and perfect as the day I bought them. So easy to use and the bristles are softer than any brush I've used before. They were a bit pricey ($60 i think) but like i said, they've lasted me years and are in pristine condition. Super easy to clean!
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
These are the ABSOLUTE BEST make up brushes I've ever purchased! The quality is amazing - the brushes are incredibly soft and also maintain their softness and shape even after washing and cleaning them. I hope Sephora never stops making these brushes...I will continue to buy them for as long as I use makeup!
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
I think the brushes were very soft and cleansed nicely I ultimately got rid of them as there were only 2 in the set that I was fond of. I wanted to get them to someone who would get use out of them, I think they were nice, but I am just in the market for something different.
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love this brush set. I have had them for a year and they look brand new. No shedding and no staining. Easy to clean and the perfect size. I would definitely repurchase them.
Autumn F.
I actually really love their brush sets. I like how they come with a travel case and that you pretty much get every brush you need to put on foundation and to contour and adding your powder. It also comes with a concealer, eyeshadow, and eyeliner brushes. Plus buying the set is cheaper than buying the brushes individually.
Maya S.
Received this brush set as a gift a while back and I love it. I still use these brushes daily and I love that it comes in a case and has antibacterial properties for my acne prone skin. The brushes are soft, dense and easy to use!