SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set uploaded by Wafaa G.SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set uploaded by Chandni P.SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set uploaded by Nou S.

BY SEPHORA #75 in Makeup Brush Sets

A seven-piece brush set that repels and destroys bacteria in a chic, silver, trifold brush case. Each of these professional-quality brushes is treated with a non-toxic, hypoallergenic compound that attacks and destroys harmful bacteria. The soft, synthetic fibers distribute just the right amount of pigment for a perfect result every time.Set includes seven red-handled brushes including a foundation brush, concealer brush, powder brush, angled eye shadow brush, eye blender brush, lip/eyeliner brush, and a brow brush/lash comb. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Chandni P.
I love these brushes, easy to clean and i love the pouch it comes in. This brush set is really good for beginners as well as people who have been doing makeup for awhile. For me this brush set comes in handy when I'm traveling. The only brush I don't use out of this is the eyebrow brush because I have another brush that I like for my eyebrows
Sabrina N.
Plainfield
I loved these brushes for a while when I was first getting into makeup. They are good starter brushes but don't have the variety I wanted so I ended up giving them to my sister and getting a bigger set. They are super soft though, I love sephoras brushes.
Sierra L.
Milwaukie, OR
I love these brushes! They are easy to clean, and come with a holder for all of them. Super easy to take places. They were the first makeup brushes I ever received, I would definitely recommend these brushes.
Donnalia A.
New York
This set was my fav when i first started using makeup. I still like to use the foundation brush because of how it doesnt irritate my skin when apply makeup to my sensitive areas.
Lisa C.
I wanted a set of essential makeup brushes for both everyday use as well as for trips. I like that it's an antibacterial set, which adds to the convenience when on-the-go. My favorite is the powder brush, the other brushes were okay (some were scratchy). The only improvement would be to add a contour brush.
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
These brushes are awesome! I loved every single one of them. They apply the product easily, and blend out where you need it. I lost these in a move, but I will be repurchasing them VERY soon. I highly recommend! I cannot describe in enough words the love I have for them.
Dana S.
I have been using these brushes for a year and I love them. The quality is great, they apply makeup well, and the price point is right on target. Great value for this many brushes that are good quality. These brushes are also easy to clean--I use the Sephora brush shampoo!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES MY DAUGHTER IN LAW GAVE ME THIS BRUSH SET AND I LOVE THEM THEY ARE REALLY SOFT AND I LOVE THE FULL SIZE BRUSHES CAN PUT MY POWER ON BETTER JUST NEED A LITTLE ON MY BRUSH CAUSE I USE VERY LITTLE POWER AND IT'S JUST ENOUGH TO COVER MY FACE I LOVE IT AND THE EYE LASHES BRUSH JUST THE RIGHT SIZE LOVE THESE PRODUCTS
Skylar P.
Marietta, GA
This is a must have. It's great for on the go and for a medium sized bag. I use it when I do my makeup for school and don't really have time to bring my entire makeup case. I have combination type skin. The hairs on the brush don't come off. I am very satisfied with this product.
Kristina W.
Concord, CA
I can't describe how much I love these brushes. They're just the right size in terms of the length. They fit great in my hand. The handles are durable and don't chip or peel like many other brands. The bristles are incredibly soft, yet sturdy enough to hold up to multiple, everyday use. They wash up really well and go right back to their original shape. I've had these for over 2 years now and they're holding up fantastically! I suspect I'll have these for many more years.
Hiral P.
Suwanee, GA
Are these brushes recommend for makeup application? I want soft bristles and durable ones.
April S.
I've been looking to get out of he drugstore range with my brushes, is this a good starting point? How are the bristles? How do they hold up not only against makeup, but also washes?
Jaycie R.
Russellville, AR
What is the best brush set in your opinion? I'm in need of everything! I've used different kinds of brushes from different brands
Jessica A.
Coral Gables
What is the best brush for applying highlighter?
Lizzy P.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm looking to getting a new brush set but I'm between this one or a different one offered by Sephora. Why is this one better than the others?