SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set uploaded by Nou S.

BY SEPHORA #41 in Makeup Brush Sets

A seven-piece brush set that repels and destroys bacteria in a chic, silver, trifold brush case. Each of these professional-quality brushes is treated with a non-toxic, hypoallergenic compound that attacks and destroys harmful bacteria. The soft, synthetic fibers distribute just the right amount of pigment for a perfect result every time.Set includes seven red-handled brushes including a foundation brush, concealer brush, powder brush, angled eye shadow brush, eye blender brush, lip/eyeliner brush, and a brow brush/lash comb. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sierra L.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these brushes! They are easy to clean, and come with a holder for all of them. Super easy to take places. They were the first makeup brushes I ever received, I would definitely recommend these brushes.
Donnalia A.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set was my fav when i first started using makeup. I still like to use the foundation brush because of how it doesnt irritate my skin when apply makeup to my sensitive areas.
Elsie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted a set of essential makeup brushes for both everyday use as well as for trips. I like that it's an antibacterial set, which adds to the convenience when on-the-go. My favorite is the powder brush, the other brushes were okay (some were scratchy). The only improvement would be to add a contour brush.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These brushes are awesome! I loved every single one of them. They apply the product easily, and blend out where you need it. I lost these in a move, but I will be repurchasing them VERY soon. I highly recommend! I cannot describe in enough words the love I have for them.
Dana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these brushes for a year and I love them. The quality is great, they apply makeup well, and the price point is right on target. Great value for this many brushes that are good quality. These brushes are also easy to clean--I use the Sephora brush shampoo!! SEPHORA COLLECTION Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set
Skylar P.
Marietta, GA
This is a must have. It's great for on the go and for a medium sized bag. I use it when I do my makeup for school and don't really have time to bring my entire makeup case. I have combination type skin. The hairs on the brush don't come off. I am very satisfied with this product.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Beauty Junkie Expert
YES MY DAUGHTER IN LAW GAVE ME THIS BRUSH SET AND I LOVE THEM THEY ARE REALLY SOFT AND I LOVE THE FULL SIZE BRUSHES CAN PUT MY POWER ON BETTER JUST NEED A LITTLE ON MY BRUSH CAUSE I USE VERY LITTLE POWER AND IT'S JUST ENOUGH TO COVER MY FACE I LOVE IT AND THE EYE LASHES BRUSH JUST THE RIGHT SIZE LOVE THESE PRODUCTS
Kristina W.
Concord, CA
I can't describe how much I love these brushes. They're just the right size in terms of the length. They fit great in my hand. The handles are durable and don't chip or peel like many other brands. The bristles are incredibly soft, yet sturdy enough to hold up to multiple, everyday use. They wash up really well and go right back to their original shape. I've had these for over 2 years now and they're holding up fantastically! I suspect I'll have these for many more years.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this set for 9 years now and it has held up incredibly well. I wash them frequently and have never had any fall out. The bristles are dense and soft. I'm not sure if the antibacterial claims are true but it doesn't mattter to me since I wash them often anyways. Def. recommend!
Isabel G.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing beginner brush set. I still use these today. They are soft, easy to use, and comes with a holder to make traveling easy. Personally not a fan of the eyebrow brush, but overall still a great set! I would recommend as a gift for new makeup users.
Hiral P.
Suwanee, GA
Are these brushes recommend for makeup application? I want soft bristles and durable ones.
April R.
I've been looking to get out of he drugstore range with my brushes, is this a good starting point? How are the bristles? How do they hold up not only against makeup, but also washes?
Lizzy P.
Coral Gables, FL
I'm looking to getting a new brush set but I'm between this one or a different one offered by Sephora. Why is this one better than the others?
Jaycie R.
Russellville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best brush set in your opinion? I'm in need of everything! I've used different kinds of brushes from different brands
Tiffany C.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I have been looking for a good foundation brush and a good blush brush? I've had no luck with what I've been buying and want opinions