BY SEPHORA

A targeted serum with a micro-exfoliating applicator that helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots. This serum works to reduce the appearance of dark spots and other minor skin imperfections, while its ultratargeted micro-exfoliating applicator helps the penetration of ingredients to boost the efficacy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Dermatologically tested, this product suits even sensitive skin. Research results: In a one-month scientific test of 22 volunteers: - Dark spots were three times less visible - 72% of dark spots were reduced - Skintone was evened out by 33%

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Does this get rid of blackheads? And reduce achne?1 Answers
Michelle M.
This is a great product and I love the applicator! It is a little bit more pricey but definitely worth the money. I purchased mine online, and I plan to purchase again soon! It goes on smooth and works amazingly! I would absolutely recommend trying this product!
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
Works slowly. however i think its great as a product to add in addition to other dark spot minimizers. I have hyper pigmentation issues so this isn't strong enough for me. But i do enjoy the product itself. No weird smell and easy to apply.
Maria F.
miami, FL
Second time buying this product and i love it. It worked well lightening the darker spots on my face, You don't need to use that much of it and It lasts a few months.
Kristina K.
This product did help fade some acne scars a bit. However, it wasn't anything drastic and I guess I would recommend it to anyone who has mild brown acne scars. It does not work on acne scars/marks that are dark, red or purple. The applicator makes it difficult to apply so I ended up using my fingers.
Samantha S.
Clinton, OH
I felt as if this started to work for me but every time I try dark circle corrector product they break me out
Kara F.
It works great honestly I love it it takes jt dark spots away and ywah bbxb.
Nada A.
Egypt
Very beautiful and soft and smell beautiful and refreshing worth its price and love it a lot and feel it is very natural and very soft touch
vanessa c.
Orange, MA
Does this get rid of blackheads? And reduce achne?

back