BY SEPHORA

A portable soft case that organizes beauty essentials. This versatile, zippered case comes complete with labeled compartments ideal for the storage of beauty essentials. The brush holder protects the integrity of brushes, and the mesh net pocket keeps product organized and easily accessible. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this last Christmas and I use it all the time! My boyfriend lives 45 minutes away so when I need to pack all my make up I use this. Pretty much every week. Firstly, it looks adorable! It has that space/galaxy vibe to it. It’s really big and has two pouches. The pouch on top has bands of different sizes on both sides to hold your brushes. There is also a little zipper pocket in there too. The inside has a mesh pocket on top to hold random items and then it has bands on the inside sides to hold items in place. My mesh pocket is broken because I use it weekly but for putting this bag through the ringer it’s held up really well!
Amanda R.
Ballwin, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love the look of this! It's beautiful and holds a good amount of makeup and had a spot to hold brushes as well BUT, on the inside up at the top where there is a need pocket on the inside of the big part, it completely ripped. I can't even use that pocket anymore.