SEPHORA COLLECTION Dark Rainbow Ready in Five Brush Set uploaded by Kaliza M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Dark Rainbow Ready in Five Brush Set uploaded by Lavinia I.SEPHORA COLLECTION Dark Rainbow Ready in Five Brush Set uploaded by Lavinia I.

BY SEPHORA

A set of four travel-sized brushes for full makeup application on the go. This set includes four travel-sized brushes for full-face makeup application and touchups on the go. It comes in a travel friendly glitter clutch that holds the brushes to keep them organized and protected when not in use. The synthetic brushes are cruelty free, and designed with a shiny black handle and purple ferrule. This set contains:- Powder Brush- Tapered Crease Brush- Mini Shadow Brush- Liner Brush- Travel Clutch

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Dark Rainbow Ready in Five Brush Set
  • "i dont have these my sister does and when i did her makeup i used them on her and i like the finish. it’s very soft and easy to use!!!" in 2 reviews
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
I love how compact this set of brushes is, and the cute little clutch that comes with it. I use the tools for my eyes and my hylighters, and it all fits in my purse nicely. The bristles are soft and easy to clean. They don't clump up and make my makeup look cakey like cheaper brands do. Thanks SEPHORA COLLECTION Dark Rainbow Ready in Five Brush Set for the great product at a reasonable price as always.
Samantha T.
GLENDALE, AZ
SEPHORA COLLECTION Dark Rainbow Ready in Five Brush Set
Hands down the cutest little set. Now the clutch is what made me want this set. I love this little brushes. Soft and applies products nicely. And the clutch got me so many compliments. I'm gonna have to get more as gifts for friends
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
This is amazing. I picked this set up from sephora on sale for 14$ and I must say that it's one of my favorite purchases of the year the brushes are beautiful- black handle and bristles with a shiny purple ferrel. They are quite small(smaller than my Mary kay travel eye set from holiday 2016) but they are seriously so soft and work AMAZING. I'm super impressed with the quality. The crease brush blends like a dream, the liner brush is just the right amount of firmness, the shader brush packs beautifully and the powder brush is perfect for highlight as it is pretty flat and extremely soft (also it would be good for under eyes, but is probably a bit small for most people to use for an all over face/setting powder brush). The case is also super cute. It's textured but I don't feel like the glitter will fall off. I'm so happy I picked this up, so if you see it-snatch it!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great brush set! I really enjoy sephoras brushes I own a few of them and there great. I love the colors on this set with the purple and black there super cute! Quality wise these brushes are great the bristles are really soft and I don't have any problems with shedding with these or any of the others I have as well.. Price point is good as well and I would repurchase if needed.
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
Love these brushes. They get the job done, I haven’t had an issue with shedding and I’m loving how soft they are along with the gorgeous purple and black color scheme!
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
i just orderd this from sephora and i love it so much they work really good and they are easy to apply to your face i enjoy it so far bc i have dry skin i feel like its best for people to use this product bc it doesnt make your face more dry
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
These brushes are amazing!!! They do the job well and they feel so soft. Top quality for sure! They aren't bad In price and you can get these at sephora
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Great brushes. Works well with blending make up evenly. Soft and there pretty. Purchased at a Sephora located in a mall near me, very affordable.
Kayla W.
Such good quality for little, money. I really have got my 30$ out of them. They are worth the money definitely.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
These are good brushes, are made with great quality and sold at a good value I recommend you buy them.
Holly J.
Is vegan/ cruelty free?
takoua c.
How much this cost plz ?
Awash W.
muscat, oman
How many is inside
Angelic F.
Rockford, IL
These brushes look beautiful, are they soft?
naomi e.