BY SEPHORA

A best-selling foundation brush for medium coverage. This brush is designed to provide medium coverage with greater precision and maximum control. The brush head is densely packed with short, synthetic bristles, ideal for building coverage in layers until desired finish is reached. This brush can be used with any foundation or powder and comes in a limited-edition oil slick design.

bout the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Eliana S.
San Diego, CA
Perhaps I just don’t how to properly use brushes for foundation, but I get adequate coverage with it. I still go over my foundation with a the original beautyblender® beauty queen limited edition pink original to take away some of the streaky brush strokes. The Sephora cast member who used this on me (not the rainbow version) when I asked for a foundation match made it look great, so I suppose I need to keep on practicing.
Abby K.
I love this brush it does exactly what it says it does and I love it. It’s my go to brush and it’s super super cute. Thank you tarte! (And other brands that I love that they didn’t have on here) this brush is awsome