SEPHORA COLLECTION Dark Rainbow Dual Boar Brush uploaded by Jordan S.

BY SEPHORA

A limited-edition compact travel hair brush with boar bristles. This compact brush is perfect for travel. The longer, plastic bristles comb through the hair and the boar bristles smooth out kinks and tangles, ensuring gorgeous strands all day. Suitable for all hair types, including hair extensions, the natural boar bristles effectively distribute oils from the scalp to the hair follicles to keep hair looking and feeling healthy. This durable brush is water resistant and the perfect tool for pulling up a ponytail or detangling after a breezy afternoon. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
Cute and funky. I love this brush I use it for traveling and it definitely comes in handy. I got it specifically for when I have my hair blow dried. It helps maintain my hair silky smooth.
Jordan S.
Castlegar
I honestly think this is my favourite brush of all time. For one it’s beautiful but i can bring it with me everywhere I go and just stick it in my purse. I do not feel like I am ripping out my hair like I usually am with normal brushes! For the price of this it’s a great to go and stay at home brush.