2 colors available

BY SEPHORA #7 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

A makeup brush cleansing spray. Sephora Brand Daily Brush Cleaner is an anti-bacterial daily brush cleaner designed to quickly remove light traces of makeup between applications. Just spray this purifying formula onto a tissue or directly onto brush bristles, then lightly swipe your powder, blush, eye, and lip brushes across tissue for a fabulous dose of freshness. No rinsing needed! Don't forget this essential step of your beauty routine—disinfecting and protecting your brushes prolongs their life! see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Daily Brush Cleaner
  • "This works well to keep my brushes clean and disinfected and is less intense than a deep clean. " in 2 reviews
  • "It cleans brushes very well when you don't have time to deep clean or just need to color change." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, very affordable and great for switching colors. " in 1 review
  • "It cleans my brushes very well and gets all of the excess dirt/make-up out" in 1 review
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great, long lasting product that does exactly what it says! I use more than the directions indicate and I have still had mine for a few years. I also bought the brush shampoo at the same time so they are only running dangerously low now, 6 yrs later. I clean my brushes regularly due to sensitive skin and have never had an issue with this stuff. If you don't already have a trusted cleaner, buy this! Trust me on this one. Cheers!
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Tewksbury, MA
I love using this as a quick clean for my makeup brushes in between using them when I'm getting ready in the morning and doing my makeup. This product can be found at Beauty on the Fly and there is also a solid brush soap that can be purchased to go with this as well. I would recommend using both the daily brush cleaner spray and the solid brush cleanser soap to really get a good thorough clean out of your brushes.
Chania W.
Chania W.
Richmond, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
We all know its important to keep out brushes clean but this really helps for us lazy makeup lovers who don't wash their brushes as frequently as we should. This is just as good as more expensive brands. I have been buying this since 2013 and I don't think ill switch over soon.

It gets oils and makeup out nicely and is very easy to use. would recommend to everyone!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esto funciona muy bien para limpiar las brochas en el medio uso . A pesar de que todavía lo hacen una gran limpieza al final de la semana me sigue pareciendo que el uso del cepillo limpiador ayuda a evitar que queden los colores oscuros de la mezcla de colores sin querer. También utilizo esto para mantener mi pincel delineador de ojos llegue a Clumpy
Carmela W.
Carmela W.
Charlotte, NC
Sephora's daily brush cleaner does exactly what it's supposed to. I have sensitive skin and I have never had any issues with breakouts after using the product. It is easy to use and I use it approximately every other week to clean all my brushes. I will be buying it again because I know it works and it really makes my brushes feel like new!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just discovered this last night when I needed a brush cleanser for my Sigma brushes that my boyfriend had bought me. I was super nervous but I tried this and I am absolutely obsessed with it! Theres no alcohol or a strong scent with it and ACTUALLY cleans them! This is now an essential, especially for spring and summer when I sweat more!
alyssa t.
alyssa t.
Red Oak, TX
This is by far the best make up brush cleaner. My skin type is a combination of oily and dry. It is very hard to manage but with the brush cleaner it helps keep dirt out of my brushes and away from my face. And it is a good value and it compares because it is like others but better. I would recommend this to others.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Grovetown, GA
This is nice for a quick clean in between regular "deep" cleanings. Got it from Sephora was pretty cheep compared to the other brush cleaners I've used. Works just as good as other cleaners only thing I don't like about it is the fact that your not supposed to spray directly on the brush. I like it anyway.
Ashlyn W.
Ashlyn W.
Thomasville, GA
This sephora brush cleaner is a little pricey, but works great. I use this at least once a week to clean my brushes off. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate it at all. I would definitely recommend using this product in moderation and requesting in a beauty box for christmas.
Dee D.
Dee D.
This product works. It leaves my brushes smelling brand new. I use this Daily Brush Cleaner, almost anytime I do my makeup. I brought this item from Sephora. My skin type is very hard to define, I have acne, but it's not a lot of acne. I would buy this again, probably when I run out.
Christina Y.
Christina Y.
Lompoc, CA
How well does this clean brushes? And what are the ingredients? I want something affordable that'll clean my brushes thoroughly with nice ingredients that aren't too harsh.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a makeup brush cleaner but I have no idea what to use is this a good product?
Janneth L.
Janneth L.
Mexicali
Is this a good product for brushes?
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a great product? And how much does it cost?
Amy Lyn S.
Amy Lyn S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Is there anything that could cause my skin to break out?