SEPHORA COLLECTION Cut to the Point Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Ashley B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Cut to the Point Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Titan A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Cut to the Point Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Maryna R.

BY SEPHORA #7 in Cuticle Clippers

What it is:
A professional-quality cuticle nipper.

What it does:
This precision cuticle nipper is crafted from salon-quality stainless steel for easy cleaning and sanitation. The handles feature fine-tuned tension to maximize grip for precise control, and the blade angle has been designed for precision cutting.

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Why do you pay for these so expensive when there's dupes ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tanya G.
I have around 4 of these hanging around my house. The are an awesome nail tool to have around especially when you have boys in your home. My boys always get hangnails and these clippers are so perfect to remove hangnails without pulling more off. They work great to keep cuticles nice and clean as well.
Annie P.
Grand Rapids
This is a great tool to use when cleaning your cuticles or trying to get that stubborn hang nail. It is a decent price and works very well compared to other brands. It very easy to use and it's very sharp and pointed to get even the smallest areas. I would definitely recommend this tool
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves! First and foremost cuticle clippers are a must have for your emergency bag. I always keep a pair with me. I love the Sephora brand cuticle clippers! They are study and get the job done while looking sleek. I use them on pesky hang nails, my cuticles, and anywhere else on my nails that need a little shaping up. Highly recommend!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
🎀Gabby M.
San Juan Capistrano
 Very useful for the cuticles. I was able to take away the extra skin easily. Pain free! This is my first cuticular tool I ve used. I bought it at sephora . Haven’t had any trouble easy to use. There are always YouTube videos to help as well. I ve recommended this to my best friend . It was literally a life saver!
Tina T.
These cuticle nippers are great. Very affordable and can be found at your local Sephora store. I love how easy they are to handle. Sephora is definitely the place to shop if you want great nail tools. I highly recommend them to all the women infatuated with nails.
Pastriez M.
It helps a big deal when I’m doing clients nails. After they hands are done it looks like a complete diff look. Pros is you have to know how to use them or u can hurt yourself or the client. Haven’t used any other ones but these. And this is my third pair...
Melissa P.
Best cuticle clipper that I have found. I don’t know about you, but I hate it when my cuticles look damaged or outgrown. With Sephora’s cuticle clipper you can get that at home manicure look without spending a fortune! I would highly recommend!
Brianna M.
Athens, GA
I love how sharp these are, regardless I am a nail technician and use sharp tools this is one of the better quality cuticle nippers. Absolutely love these just be careful not to drop them or the tip will fold and not work to the best ability anymore.
Kayla H.
Lincoln , NE
The quality of these cuticle cutters is just as good as the salons! Love the precision and ultra clean look after I’m done using them. You can give yourself your own manicure/ pedicure without stepping foot outside the comfort of your own home!
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Why do you pay for these so expensive when there's dupes for less than a dollar ??? Just curious