SEPHORA COLLECTION Cut to the Point Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Maryna R.

BY SEPHORA #14 in Cuticle Clippers

A professional-quality cuticle nipper. This precision cuticle nipper is crafted from salon-quality stainless steel for easy cleaning and sanitation. The handles feature fine-tuned tension to maximize grip for precise control, and the blade angle has been designed for precision cutting. see more...

• Why do you pay for these so expensive when there's dupes for less...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
trisha V.
Andover
I decided to purchase these in order to start doing my own manicures at home. They are very easy to use and work great. I don't know why I didn't try them sooner. I usually soften my cuticles, push them back and use these to trim them. The price is worth it and these actually save me money because I can do it myself.
Alexandria S.
Erie , PA
Sharp an to the point, these clippers help get my cuticles cut down painlessly and easily. The handles aren't too harsh on your hands and they are ergonomic. The cons is that I wish it did have a rubber grip SEPHORA COLLECTION Cut to the Point Cuticle Nipper
sydney j.
Sacramento, CA
 Very efficient at getting into areas closer to the skin and cutting the nale at an angle. It is very good compared to other clippers I have seen. I purchased this item from Sephora and it was my first time using this product. And after I did use the clippers I would happily buy them again.
Aidaris M.
Bronx, NY
I would buy this tool for everyone, I love it so so much. It’s super easy to clean. I wouldn’t buy the $30 ones from the nail supply store. It’s well worth it and I use it all the time in the shower and when I’m doing my own manicure.
Anna G.
The clippers are nice and precise. I think they are better for touch-ups if you will, but not full-blown at home manicures or pedicures like you would be receiving from a professional nail salon you would go to and they would do this
sydney m.
San Ramon, CA
As someone who doesnt go to nail salons and would rather stay home and do My nails these work perfectly. These clippers are perfect for getting hang nails and excess cuticals that I missed with my other cutical cutter.
mckinnon ✂.
Raleigh, NC
these things are great, not only for their intended use for trimming back cuticles, but also cutting those pesky hang nails or the skin on the sides of your fingernails that seems to get pulled back! ouch!
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not really big on doing things to my nails myself, since I go to the spa often. I found these to be easy to use and great for my nails. They aren't expensive at all.  You can get them single or in s kit with a few other nail care products. I would buy this brand again
Ana L.
Saint Joseph, MI
I like it is very easy to use and it helps me with my toes I mostly use it for my toes, i dont really find anything bad about it maybe I would like it to be more thin, I have only bought it once since is been keep really good shape, I will buy it again if i need to.
Ana A.
Really good. I have used this one all my life. I really don't know much brands but this one have been loyal to me at least for 2 years. The only thing it become hard and a little bit difficult to use sometimes. But apart of that its perfect. Definitely buy it again.
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Why do you pay for these so expensive when there's dupes for less than a dollar ??? Just curious