BY SEPHORA #5 in Cuticle Clippers

What it is:
A professional-quality cuticle nipper.

What it does:
This precision cuticle nipper is crafted from salon-quality stainless steel for easy cleaning and sanitation. The handles feature fine-tuned tension to maximize grip for precise control, and the blade angle has been designed for precision cutting.

What else you need to know:
This product was not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Why do you pay for these so expensive when there's dupes ...2 Answers
Melissa H.
Parker
The two Sephora cuticle clippers the straight edge and the angled edge are great. They are the right size to get the along the edge of your nails, the sharpness of these clippers are also perfect so you are actually able to cut your cuticles and not just pull on them, the handle is ready to work with there not too small where it would be commbersom and not too large where you would not be able to maneuver around your nails.  This product though its price tag is a bit more than what you would pay for at you neighborhood pharmacy or store its definitely worth it this is a quality product that will last.
Annie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great tool to use when cleaning your cuticles or trying to get that stubborn hang nail. It is a decent price and works very well compared to other brands. It very easy to use and it's very sharp and pointed to get even the smallest areas. I would definitely recommend this tool
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves! First and foremost cuticle clippers are a must have for your emergency bag. I always keep a pair with me. I love the Sephora brand cuticle clippers! They are study and get the job done while looking sleek. I use them on pesky hang nails, my cuticles, and anywhere else on my nails that need a little shaping up. Highly recommend!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Pastriez M.
It helps a big deal when I’m doing clients nails. After they hands are done it looks like a complete diff look. Pros is you have to know how to use them or u can hurt yourself or the client. Haven’t used any other ones but these. And this is my third pair...
Evanelly G.
bridgeport
This cuticle cutter is great, I cannot rave about how easy it is to use. It’s sharp enough to easily and quickly cut without worrying about actually cutting yourself and hurting yourself. For the price I think it’s worth it and I would recommend it.
Melissa P.
Best cuticle clipper that I have found. I don’t know about you, but I hate it when my cuticles look damaged or outgrown. With Sephora’s cuticle clipper you can get that at home manicure look without spending a fortune! I would highly recommend!
Kayla H.
Lincoln, NE
The quality of these cuticle cutters is just as good as the salons! Love the precision and ultra clean look after I’m done using them. You can give yourself your own manicure/ pedicure without stepping foot outside the comfort of your own home!
April 1.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Angled Cuticle Nipper ! Ive had a hard time in the padt with my cuticles because they just seem to grow ridiculously and i couldnt find anything that could help besides this cuticle nipper!
Mina M.
These are very sharp and easy to use. This cuticle nippers are great to get the edges of your nail. Also great price and quality. It has lasted me a long time. Sephora Collection is a great brand and this product does wonders for my nails!! Highly recommend to others.
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
Why do you pay for these so expensive when there's dupes for less than a dollar ??? Just curious