Sephora
COLLECTION Crystal Serum Roller Amethyst

SEPHORA COLLECTION Crystal Serum Roller Amethyst

A crystal serum roller filled with stones to infuse your favorite facial serum or body oil. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness and elasticity What Else You Need to Know: This crystal serum roller provides a cooling, soothing effect on skin for your everyday serum application. The amethyst or rose quartz stones in the serum roller are believed to have calming effects for an enhanced beauty ritual experience.

Has Anyone used these? Do they work?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Crystal Serum Roller Amethyst!
Natasha P.
Bothell, WA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Crystal Serum Roller Amethyst uploaded by Natasha P.
What a wonderful idea! I adore my Amethyst serum roller and will definitely be buying the Rose Quartz one. I put Josie Maran's Argan oil in this and love to use it to disperse evenly on my face. I highly recommend buying one and you can't beat the price!
Andrea V.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE this bottle and amethyst stones SO MUCH! I use it to apply my facial oil, like another Influenster said in their review. This applies the product perfectly! Also, I usually use a jade face roller with my facial oils but this has an amethyst roller ball so it does that job, and I don’t need an additional step if I don’t want to! The price is definitely right. The quality is great for an item under $10. Definitely recommend this roller bottle!