SEPHORA COLLECTION Crystal Nail File

What it is:
A collection of durable, washable nail files in pretty hues.

What it does:
Sculpt your nails to perfection with these beautifully colored nail files. The long-lasting crystal file completes any manicure and then easily washes for years of possible use. Each file comes with a shade-coordinated case and easily fits into your purse or hand bag for on-the-go filing.

What else you need to know:
These products were not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is this product worth the buy?
What about this ?
Durable? Worth the price? Do you see a difference in your nails since using? How long have you used?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Crystal Nail File!
Product Highlights
“The best file i have ever used in my entire life.” in reviews
“It is very easy to use and much better for your nails.” in reviews
“I don't think it is efficient and doesn't get the job done as well as a classic nail file. ” in reviews
le ronssoy
Contrairement aux limes en carton, les limes en verre comme celle-ci permettent de ne pas abîmer les ongles, le seul inconvénient est la durabilité dans la mesure où pour le prix elles s’usent rapidement.
fontenay sous bois
très bon produit j'adore ça taille et son efficacité . Le rapport qualité prix et génial en plus comparer à d'autre elle a une durée de vie assez long, quand on prend soin de ces accessoires .Aaller faire un tour a Sephora essayé là et je suis sur que vous aller l'adopter.
Marseille
I like the way it files my nails , you really get the shape you want really fast and the definition is almost perfect. Compared to most on the market it is one of my best. The only thing that annoys me is the sound it makes. I recommence
Absolutely does the job and I noticed it readuced breakage for my nails so it’s a total win ! It’s long lasting and the packaging makes it easy to travel with it without breaking the nail file. Does the job perfectly !
I was so thrilled when these nail files came out! So incredibly easy to use and last so long! My Mom gave me one as a gift and I'll never go back to traditional nail files again.
paris
Me gusta mucho, es una lima que dura y cumple muy bien su función, lo mejor es el empaque super lindo y practico para llevar en el bolso y la presentación de colores fluorescentes
Long Beach, MS
I love my Syphora crystal nail file in purple! I keep it in my purse and it comes in handy on the go. It also makes my nails look great. The price was reasonable too! A must have for everyone!
Glass nail files are my favorites. this one from Sephora is my first one and I think it is cheap. It's great for everybody, first time user or nail artists. glass files are a little bit more expensive than regular ones but they are more effective but be careful, don't drop it or it'll break
Very good and very sweet for my nails. I love to do a manucure with this. And i love the colour too! Sephora has good products for low prices.
Goussainville
Je trouve que les limes en cristal sont mieux.. Elles sont plus brutales mais paradoxalement ce sont celles qui abîment moins les ongles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...