BY SEPHORA #5 in Nail Files

A collection of durable, washable nail files in pretty hues. Sculpt your nails to perfection with these beautifully colored nail files. The long-lasting crystal file completes any manicure and then easily washes for years of possible use. Each file comes with a shade-coordinated case and easily fits into your purse or hand bag for on-the-go filing. see more...

• How are these different from the regular nail files?3 Answers
  • How long have you used this for? Does it get dull fast?2 Answers
  • My nail is so thin and weak. Do you think I can use this?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "It is very easy to use and much better for your nails." in 1 review
  • "The best file i have ever used in my entire life." in 1 review
  • "I don't think it is efficient and doesn't get the job done as well as a classic nail file. " in 1 review
Brittany F.
Newnan, GA
I love it! I just got finished using it, actually. I bought this originally because I wanted a file to keep in my purse. I personally prefer the glass ones because of their durability and I prefer their texture over the metal ones. I do like the ones like they have at salons, but the blocks are too bulky for my purse and the long skinny ones aren't as durable. I always end up bending those and they break down easily for me. With this one I got from Sephora, it has the sturdy aspect I was looking for, the finer texture, and it came with a nice little case. It's great!
Laura N.
Pico Rivera, CA
I loved loved loved this nail file !!!
This nail file is literally made of og crystal! And let me tell you , you don't have to file back and forth and back and forth a million times to get the nail shape that your looking for. Just once or twice will remove any Sharp edges . Superb product ! All though all nails files loose their grip this one lasted me about three months with great filing vs the paper files that last me like three used. I've gone through 3 of the see babies already !!
Hannah L.
Canton, MA
This nail file lasted me so long!! Usually my nail files wear out after a few months because I'm so crazy about taking care of my nails but all this one needed was a quick wash with soap and water, and it was back to new. However, I unfortunately ended up dropping it and it broke into two sharp pieces so maybe not suitable for young kids. And just beware it's very fragile!
Taylor Z.
Warminster, PA
I use this nail file because my sister bought it, she really likes it but I think it doesn't do the job as well as I want it to. The file itself wears down quickly and becomes smooth and then there are sections of the file that don't even file your nails. It's nice it has a little case to come in but I would stick to something else for future purchases.
Nina-Marie N.
Bronx, NY
This file is the best. It smooths my nails with no rough edges and no nasty gritty feeling. I have had it for a while and it's still going strong. The carrying case makes it convenient so I keep it in my bag all the time. You never know when you need it and this little gem has come in handy many many times. Definitely worth every penny!
Ashley C.
Saint Amant, LA
I could talk about the crystal nail files forever. It feels like heaven while filing your nails and doesn't feel to rough or jagged on them. It also is so much healthier for your nails than a normal emery board. I cant seem to stop buying these every time I see one at a store. I promise if you try it and don't love it, then you're nuts.
Candice V.
La Verne, CA
I love using glass nail files, and I have had a great experience with this one so far. It's my first time trying the Sephora brand file, but it works as expected. Glass nail files last forever unless you break it, but if that was to ever happen I would definitely get this one again, because it was easy to find at a great price.
Ella F.
Rochester, MN
I honestly really like this product because it is super cute and very stylish. this is my first time getting this product and i love it. some pros are of course, its stylish and affordable and some cons, are that it doesn't last as long as i thought but i still love it. i would buy it again but maybe in a different color.
Brittany I.
My nails tend to be very soft and break easily. The fine quality of the abrasives on the surface of this file result in my nail tips being much smoothr than when I have used cheaper versions. I know it is a lot of money for a simple file. However, I think it is worth it (particularly if you have problematic nails).
Felicia H.
Austin, TX
If you are looking for a nail file that will actually last you and stand up to the job then Sephora is a fantastic place to go. I love their crystal nail files both for the fantastic job that they do on my nails but also for all the fun colors that you have to choose from. Definitely a quality product.
Moena N.
Edmond
My nail is so thin and weak. Do you think I can use this?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are these different from the regular nail files?
Syd😸 T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long have you used this for? Does it get dull fast?
Veronica S.
Huntsville, AL
I wonder what you use to clean this? If it's just water that's amazing! I always get irritated when my nail files are no longer usable
Miriam C.
Montreal
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this filer really as good as everyone says?? SEPHORA COLLECTION Crystal Nail File Pink