BY SEPHORA #26 in Nail Files

A collection of durable, washable nail files in pretty hues. Sculpt your nails to perfection with these beautifully colored nail files. The long-lasting crystal file completes any manicure and then easily washes for years of possible use. Each file comes with a shade-coordinated case and easily fits into your purse or hand bag for on-the-go filing. see more...

• How are these different from the regular nail files?3 Answers
  • How long have you used this for? Does it get dull fast?2 Answers
  • My nail is so thin and weak. Do you think I can use this?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I don't think it is efficient and doesn't get the job done as well as a classic nail file. " in 1 review
  • "The best file i have ever used in my entire life." in 1 review
  • "It is very easy to use and much better for your nails." in 1 review
Priscilla V.
This nail file is one of the best I've ever had. When my old one broke, I went to the on-line Sephora store to look for a new one. I ordered this one because I liked the colour purple. I had no idea it would work so great! It files easily and effortlessly and doesn't bend like most files do. I like that it's sturdy and can be rinsed off under running water after each use. It doesn't wear down like regular files and will last many years. I LOVE that it comes with its own case so you can carry it around without worrying about breaking it (like my old one!). I just came back here to order two more so I will always have one handy. Would make a great stocking suffer or gift when added to a new nail polish!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
I have the purple version of this nail file, but other than the color, everything is exactly the same,... And let me just say, this is the BEST $10 I’ve ever spent...

I needed a new nail file and frankly, none of the other files on the market were doing my nails justice. Sometimes my nails can be frail and prone to flaking, and a metal file always made those issues worse. Once I saw this glass nail file at Sephora, I just knew I had to try it. It has two sides and they’re both a very fine grain, so it’s super convenient if you have brittle nails or even if you just want a more precise file. It’s incredibly easy to use and clean, and it comes with a handy cover too. The cover is a cheap plastic, but don’t let that deter you, I’ve dropped this file several times and the cheap plastic has kept the glass from breaking; so it may not look super fancy, but it does the job.

I’ve had this nail file for almost 2 years now, and it’s still going strong. I hope Sephora never discontinues it, I would be heartbroken!
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
alexus c.
Marshall
I dont know why hv so many lower points reviews. As my experiences with H&M many years nvr hv any problems. Affordable price, fashionable designs with average quality and also convenient with shipping and returns. Gave up forever21 due to difficulty to return policy many years. Hope my review can help other shopper.
Jackeline C.
Bloomington, CA
I bought these to match my nail clippers that have the exact same design on them, and I just thought they match so well, although it is a nail file and I did find them a bit pricey considering that you can buy one at the dollar store, so kinda disappointed in the price.
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Melany P.
laredo Tx
This is my family file it is good for your nails and it does not damage it as others files I have a beautiful nail shape thanks to this file I recommend it to all of you it is an amazing product and I’m really happy with it
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this file! It is perfect for natural nails. The file is precise and allows for precision shaping. I keep my natural nails filed into a long almond shape. I rarely trust nail salon's to touch my nails, and I am very choosy when it comes to products and tools I use on my nails. I love this file.
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this nail filer. It’s very cute and packed compactly. It’s easy to use and take with you where you need. I have had it for a while and it’s always gets my nails into a great shape. Definitely recommend.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This Sephora crystal nail file started my obsession with these types of nail files! I bought it on a whim off the sale page on Sephora’s website last year. I go thru nail files monthly because I am always filing my thin shredding nails. This crystal file I keep by side of bed and another in my purse. It files quick and easy without dulling like emery boards do. It really seems to be helping my finger and toe nails stay filed. I highly recommend this file!
Moena N.
Edmond
My nail is so thin and weak. Do you think I can use this?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
How are these different from the regular nail files?
Syd😸 T.
How long have you used this for? Does it get dull fast?
Veronica S.
Huntsville, AL
I wonder what you use to clean this? If it's just water that's amazing! I always get irritated when my nail files are no longer usable
Miriam C.
Is this filer really as good as everyone says?? SEPHORA COLLECTION Crystal Nail File Pink