SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Night Mask- Moisturizing & Plumping uploaded by Gladys D.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Hyaluronic acid + glycerin: a powerful duo that moisturizes the skin and leaves it luxuriously comfortable. Apply it before bedtime to wake up to amazing results in the morning: soft skin and a simply radiant, glowing complexion.

What it does:

It moisturizes the skin throughout the night by penetrating deep in your rested skin. You will wake up to a softer and more radiant skin in the morning upon usage.

What else you need to know:

• Creamy texture
  • Contains hyaluronic acid to moisturise the skin
  • Delivers hydrating benefits

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I am all about taking care of my skin and I don't mind pa...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Pheniox F.
Pickerington, OH
My favorite moisturizer ever! I put this on as the last step of my skin care routine and I wake up with the softest skin and the moisture lasts a long time. I have oily skin and it works wonders.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
Very effective and amazing night mask. I purchased and discovered this product in Sephora over a year ago. I am in love with it not only does it make my skin feel soft and hydrated the next day but it also does not leave any residue at all. I recommend this to anyone. I do use it 2-3 times a week better than some moisturizers since you don't get that oily/ sticky feeling. Dries nicely too and smells great.
Celina M.
I bought this randomly and wasn't expecting to love it as much as I do. I think I've gone through two bottles already and have bought it as a gift as well for family. I think this is such a wonderful must have! I use it at least 3 times a week or when my skin feels like it needs an extra oomph
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
It was on sale at Sephora it was only $10. I thought what the hell. I only use use it when I do a mask to replace the moisture back in my skin which is twice a week. It works well it feels lightweight and creamy. I like the bottle the squeeze bottle ur not putting your fingers in the actual product. I'm satisfied with it
Nicole H.
Ardmore, PA
I love this product! I've been looking for a quick moisture-fix recently since my skin has been excessively dry. I saw this on sale at Sephora for $10 and I thought why not and I am so happy I got it. You smooth a layer of this over your skin at night and sleep with it in and in the morning your face is extremely moisturized and plump, the outcome is ridiculously perfect!
Holly T.
Belle Plaine, MN
This mask is amazing. I got it because it was on sale and I use it about once a week. I have no issue. It moisturizers the skin and helps with pores as well as acne. I would recommend and I will purchase again. SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Night Mask- Moisturizing & Plumping
Angelina G.
Manchester, CT
I use this product once to twice a week like directed and it leaves my skin so moisturized. I love the perfume refreshing smell. My skin is usually dry and didn't cause any break outs.
Brittany M.
My skin drinks this stuff up. I apply a thin layer before bed a couple times a week, and my skin is looking more hydrated every time I use it. It smells amazing, too! I love it and I got it for only $10 so it's a great price.
Courtney A.
Berkeley , CA
this stuff is the bomb dot com! I use it st night after my serum and it really moisturizes my skin. I wake up wuth baby soft skin. It is not too expensive and it doesnt smell too much, it applies almost like a gel moisturizer. I highly recommend!
Hannah. F.
Perth
A nice night mask, I really like the smell and dries nicely so you don’t even notice it through the night. My skin feels nice and soft in the morning although I do always wash it off and haven’t seen any other further benefits and for the price point it is a nice switch up once or twice a week.
Cassandra B.
Malden, MA
I am all about taking care of my skin and I don't mind paying a little extra but is it just me or are the moisturizers at Sephora becoming more and more expensive? I recently saw this online and I want to know if anyone has used it and if so, would you say it's just as good or do I need to cough up $50+ for a night cream? Thanks!!