SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Vanilla uploaded by Jade S.

BY SEPHORA

A moisturizing body wash that kisses skin with a soothing, refreshing scent. Be a bathing beauty with this rich, creamy body wash that cleanses and hydrates without drying the skin. The ultra-gentle formula produces luxurious, moisturizing foam and delicately scents your skin with a refreshing, stress-relieving extract. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 87% found the lather to be rich - 88% had soft skin - 82% reported more moisturized skin see more...

Mahogany B.
Act 1 Scene 1- There is a pause, and the camera moves over to a shot of the ice-cream vendor and two small boys who are standing alongside just buying ice cream.(taste)
Act 1 Scene 2- Pete Van Horn, a tall, thin man, is seen standing in front of his house.(sight)
Act 2 Scene 2- Now Charlie pulls the gun from Steve’s hand.(feel)
Act 2 Scene 2- One of the woman lets out a stifled cry.(hear)
Act 1 Scene 3- The car idles roughly, smoke coming from the exhaust, the frame shaking gently.(smell)
Laura J.
Orient, ME
I have used this product and it is okay but I didn't really like it because it felt like my skin got dryed out from using it. So I haven't bought it sense then I go with a different product now. But you have to like certain things in order to like this product but just because it want ment for me doesn't mean someone else won't like it.
Erin S.
Crown Point, IN
This body wash leaves my skin feeling pretty soft, but I wouldn't call it extraordinary. It is a body wash, plain and simple. I do love the vanilla scent (I smell like cookies afterwards!), as well as the lather it makes. For the price, I think it could be cheaper, but I do expect a higher price point from a cosmetics store.
Johana A.
Los Angeles, CA
This Creamy Body Wash in a vanilla scent comes in a cute package. It is very easy to open and close. The smell is Vanilla which smells sweet. This body wash will leave your skin feeling smooth through out the whole day. I would recommend this to those who love having a smooth soft skin feeling when they jump out the shower.
Yuvi C.
A good lotion for your body although, the scent is rather unpleasing. Definitely too strong for me, though I don't speak for others. Is sort of pricey but your skin feels wonderful afterwards. Would recommend adding some essential oils though to block out the strong and sweet vanilla scent.
Laurie H.
La Puente, CA
AMAZING smell with a great consistency! Smooth on skin! Purchased at Sephora in JCPENNY, now my GO TO body wash. Gentle on skin, scent easily absorbed into pores. Scent is the perfect amount of sweet vanilla. Recommended to anyone that loves a great smelling, soft feeling body wash!
Tiffany W.
Encinitas, CA
Creamy body wash is what many people are looking for in a cleanser and SEPHORA provides that! It is long lasting and truly cleans bacteria but also adds a feminine scent! It is gentle on the body and works well as an after shave wash. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Ana T.
Denton, TX
I have used several of these washes. The vanilla is nice for a winter scent. Nicely moisturizing, good foam. Most important an easy to access product while you are in the shower, as you can get it to come out in a controlled manner in a wet, slippery environment. Travels well.
Vicki A.
Arcadia, IN
I love the Sephora Vanilla Body Wash. It smells so good and I feel like it exfoliates really well. I use it about once a week. I usually get it at Penneys. It does smell really good and fresh. I use it before I go spray tan. I buy it often and will continue to do so.
Arie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So when I first got this stuff I didn't really think much of it but its actually a very gentle formula and the smell is great for the price its worth it in my opinion I use this every other day and its worked well for me I would def buy it again ! love this stuff