SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Vanilla uploaded by Jade S.

BY SEPHORA

A moisturizing body wash that kisses skin with a soothing, refreshing scent. Be a bathing beauty with this rich, creamy body wash that cleanses and hydrates without drying the skin. The ultra-gentle formula produces luxurious, moisturizing foam and delicately scents your skin with a refreshing, stress-relieving extract. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 87% found the lather to be rich - 88% had soft skin - 82% reported more moisturized skin see more...

Dominique N.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Vanilla The smell is delicious and warms the senses. For the amount of body wash, which lasts me about 3 months, the price is great! I bought it at the Sephora store and would absolutely recommend to those who like vanilla scents!
Sharon S.
Love Sephoras Vanilla body wash. It feels very luscious and has a very nice scent. I have sensitive skin and this product did not irritate my skin. The scent lasted for most of the day but would probably be best layered with a lotion.
Jessica L.
Phoenix, AZ
Great smell and left skin radiant and soft! My only complaint is that it the smell should last a bit longer. The price is a bit steep for something that doesn't last as long 😫
Jamie B.
The product isn't just greeeeeeat cause it actually is a little greasy, but it smells amazing!!! It's quite gentle but I just can't really get past the greasiness. It's not horrible but I just can't stand that feel at all. So if you can I would recommend:)
Brenda H.
This is one of my fav body wash ! I love it because is very creamy and smells like vanilla . I would definitely buy this again . It hydrates my skin leaving it very soft . I recommend this to everyone who loves to have a soft skin
Jaime W.
I absolutely love this vanilla body wash, it is so soft & smooth, smells absolutely amazing & lasts a long time! Lathers up great & is great for the price! Sephora never upsets me with their bath products!
Brooklyn Z.
Happy Valley, OR
This product is okay. Normal brand from sephora. I would say mediocre. I would recommend this over many products but would also recommend products over this one.
Mahogany B.
Act 1 Scene 1- There is a pause, and the camera moves over to a shot of the ice-cream vendor and two small boys who are standing alongside just buying ice cream.(taste)
Act 1 Scene 2- Pete Van Horn, a tall, thin man, is seen standing in front of his house.(sight)
Act 2 Scene 2- Now Charlie pulls the gun from Steve’s hand.(feel)
Act 2 Scene 2- One of the woman lets out a stifled cry.(hear)
Act 1 Scene 3- The car idles roughly, smoke coming from the exhaust, the frame shaking gently.(smell)
Laura J.
Orient, ME
I have used this product and it is okay but I didn't really like it because it felt like my skin got dryed out from using it. So I haven't bought it sense then I go with a different product now. But you have to like certain things in order to like this product but just because it want ment for me doesn't mean someone else won't like it.
Tiffany W.
Encinitas, CA
Creamy body wash is what many people are looking for in a cleanser and SEPHORA provides that! It is long lasting and truly cleans bacteria but also adds a feminine scent! It is gentle on the body and works well as an after shave wash. I would definitely purchase this product again.