SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Vanilla uploaded by Jade S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:

Ensure that your skin looks beautiful with this rich, creamy body wash.

What it does:

It cleanses and hydrates without drying the skin. The ultra-gentle formula produces luxurious, moisturizing foam. Upon application, it delicately scents your skin with a refreshing, stress-relieving extract.

What else you need to know:

Comes in a stylish, coloured packaging
Creamy, hydrating formula
Dermatologist tested

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Vanilla
  • "So creamy and soft the smell is sweet and warm with a nice moisturizing clean feeling " in 16 reviews
  • "The smell of this body wash is amazing. It smells like a candle. The smell stays on me long after I am done showering. I bought it on Sephora's website. It is gentle on sensitive skin. I would definitely buy again!" in 10 reviews
Dominique N.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Vanilla The smell is delicious and warms the senses. For the amount of body wash, which lasts me about 3 months, the price is great! I bought it at the Sephora store and would absolutely recommend to those who like vanilla scents!
Sharon S.
Love Sephoras Vanilla body wash. It feels very luscious and has a very nice scent. I have sensitive skin and this product did not irritate my skin. The scent lasted for most of the day but would probably be best layered with a lotion.
Jessica L.
Phoenix, AZ
Great smell and left skin radiant and soft! My only complaint is that it the smell should last a bit longer. The price is a bit steep for something that doesn't last as long 😫
Jamie B.
The product isn't just greeeeeeat cause it actually is a little greasy, but it smells amazing!!! It's quite gentle but I just can't really get past the greasiness. It's not horrible but I just can't stand that feel at all. So if you can I would recommend:)
Jaime W.
I absolutely love this vanilla body wash, it is so soft & smooth, smells absolutely amazing & lasts a long time! Lathers up great & is great for the price! Sephora never upsets me with their bath products!
Brooklyn Z.
Happy Valley, OR
This product is okay. Normal brand from sephora. I would say mediocre. I would recommend this over many products but would also recommend products over this one.
Mahogany B.
Act 1 Scene 1- There is a pause, and the camera moves over to a shot of the ice-cream vendor and two small boys who are standing alongside just buying ice cream.(taste)
Act 1 Scene 2- Pete Van Horn, a tall, thin man, is seen standing in front of his house.(sight)
Act 2 Scene 2- Now Charlie pulls the gun from Steve’s hand.(feel)
Act 2 Scene 2- One of the woman lets out a stifled cry.(hear)
Act 1 Scene 3- The car idles roughly, smoke coming from the exhaust, the frame shaking gently.(smell)
Laura J.
Orient, ME
I have used this product and it is okay but I didn't really like it because it felt like my skin got dryed out from using it. So I haven't bought it sense then I go with a different product now. But you have to like certain things in order to like this product but just because it want ment for me doesn't mean someone else won't like it.
Tiffany W.
Encinitas, CA
Creamy body wash is what many people are looking for in a cleanser and SEPHORA provides that! It is long lasting and truly cleans bacteria but also adds a feminine scent! It is gentle on the body and works well as an after shave wash. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Johana A.
Los Angeles, CA
This Creamy Body Wash in a vanilla scent comes in a cute package. It is very easy to open and close. The smell is Vanilla which smells sweet. This body wash will leave your skin feeling smooth through out the whole day. I would recommend this to those who love having a smooth soft skin feeling when they jump out the shower.