SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Monoi

What it is:

Ensure that your skin looks beautiful with this rich, creamy body wash.

What it does:

It cleanses and hydrates without drying the skin. The ultra-gentle formula produces luxurious, moisturizing foam. Upon application, it delicately scents your skin with a refreshing, stress-relieving extract.

What else you need to know:

Comes in a stylish, coloured packaging
Creamy, hydrating formula
Dermatologist tested

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is it worth the price does it smell good
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Monoi!
Product Highlights
“Sephora has one of the most impressive collections in general. The moisturizing feel of this creamy body wash last almost all day, very gentle on the skin. I do believe it's worth the price because of the long lasting smell and feel.” in 21 reviews
san antonio, TX
I like this product, and it does what is says it's supposed to do, but I after about a week of using it had a bad reaction to it. I would t say that I have sensitive skin, but it's something with the scent I believe that irritated my skin. My roommate uses it now after I couldn't use it and loves it. The smell resonates throughout our whole house. Mmmmm!!!
Anaheim, CA
Makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. This is so moisturizing that I don't even need to put lotion on afterward. The smell is great because it lingers on you for awhile afterward. I would definitely recommend this
Marietta, GA
Smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth. and is a really good mousterizer. it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily like some other products i've tried before.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
morehead
This smells absolutely amazing. I love this brand so much. I bought this at the mall and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and soft. It's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave my skin feeling rough.
Schaumburg, IL
Loved this body wash. Really smooth and creamy - as the name suggests. Got one as a gift and instantly liked it. Leaves the skin feeling soft and supple. The only con I can think of is the quantity. Should be lot more given the price.
I recommend it!
I recommend it!
Cambridge, MA
This shower oil is the answer to my wishes for a product that will leave me feeling clean but not covered in an oil slick. My back gets especially dry but this product alleviates that problem entirely. Here's a secret! I use a regular kitchen sponge, one side is sponge and the other scrubby. The sponge side is for my torso and the scrubby side is for my legs and arms, the areas that need more exfoliating. The shower oil is perfect for keeping my skin soft while exfoliating and is not overly foamy or frothy like some products are. I feel quite certain you'll love this product.
Bay St Louis, MS
This body wash is great, it makes my skin moisturizer and lasts all day. It smells great, I use it every day when I shower. I got it from sephora, I usually order it online. I definitely recommend this product.
Long Beach, CA
the smell is fantastic, as is the lather. It's not cheap, but it's not really that expensive either. I would definitely buy it againI opted to buy some Sephora brand body washes and bath bubbles. I brought the Chocolate Praline body wash, my initial thought was it was a cheaper knock off to the Philosophy's body wash. I love these desert scented body wash, it's not necessary to have, but everytime when I see these I cant help but buy them.
Loveland, CO
Seriously, smells so freaking good! I really enjoyed too that it washed away really well. One of the things that I cannot stand about certain body washes it that you can feel almost a film like substance on your skin - its awful to wash off. This creamy body wash is absolutely different! The scent lasts well throughout the day and the lather was wonderful. Tube lasted quite a long time as well. 5 stars all around!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...