SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Lemon Verbena uploaded by Aliesh A.

BY SEPHORA

A moisturizing body wash that kisses skin with a soothing, refreshing scent. Be a bathing beauty with this rich, creamy body wash that cleanses and hydrates without drying the skin. The ultra-gentle formula produces luxurious, moisturizing foam and delicately scents your skin with a refreshing, stress-relieving extract. The colorful packaging will brighten your shower and your mood. This cleanser has been tested by a dermatologist and the gentle formula suits all skin types. Research results: According to a test conducted with 60 women: - 87% found the lather to be rich - 88% had soft skin - 82% reported more moisturized skin see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Creamy Body Wash Lemon Verbena
  • "This was a gift and I LOVE the scent. It was also moisturizing. I will repurchase. It's the perfect item for the summer." in 12 reviews
Alma ChicaTierna B.
BROCKTON, MA
I love #Sephora and as an Insider, I take advantage of my discounts, this product is one of my Summer Hot Months Favorite! Leaves me feeling refreshed and the scent lasts most if not all day! Clean, crisp and fresh at a great price. A little goes a long way!
Carla L.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I literally love the smell it's this. Its smell is smooth and lovely for me. I usually use it one time a week. I bought it on Sephora. This is one of my favs of all time.
Alexia A.
Smells great, lasts all day. Well worth the extra price to upgrade from Axe or other body wash. This is the third of the C.O. Bigelow brand Elixer's I've purchased, and has a nice woodsy, smoky smell. Each bottle has lasted me several months. Would recommend.
Edie R.
La habra, CA
I opened the cap on this Sephora Creamy Body wash and for a split second, thought I was in a lemon field surrounded by men waving palm fronds around my face. Then the smell of dirty diapers woke me out of my day dream. I digress. This body wash smells so good, and definitely hydrates my skin like no other. I bought it on the Sephora website and got extra points! I would definitely recommend this to any of my friends to escape the hustle bustle of everyday like, if even for a minute.
Elizabeth S.
Poteau, OK
I give this product three stars because it does truly smell amazing and leaves my skin smells great. But I feel like it does not actually clean very well! It's also a bit pricey.
Jessica C.
I bought the Lavanila fragrance oil in Vanilla Coconut when it was on sale last Christmas and I loved the scent so much I wanted to bathe in it! So the next best thing is this body butter. Mind you, I'm a beach girl and I love anything and everything that reminds me of Summer or the beach. This scent is vaguely reminiscent of coconutty suntan lotion which is lovely and strangely therapeutic.
Cinthia L.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! All of the fragrances are amazing, the packaging looks super clean and cute. All of the products from this collection are great, it's good for cleaning the skin as well as giving that light moisture and awesome smell. I took out one star because of the price, it's not exactly affordable for a simple thing like a body wash. If you can splurge you won't regret it.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
This body wash smells AMAZING! I purchased it in the Coconut & loved how strong the scent was. The scent stayed on my skin throughout the day-which I love! I feel like Sephora Collections are somewhat pricey, however, there are plenty of opportunities to get these products at a discounted price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves to be reminded of the beach!
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is hands down my favorite body wash, and is worth paying a little extra more than drugstore varieties. I'm typically a no-scent kind of girl but this feels fresh and light - even my husband uses it from time to time. The body wash is moisturizing and makes our whole bathroom smell like a relaxing beach spa.
Amira S.
This body wash smells SO good! I usually don't like strongly scented products but this one definitely had a calming, fresh scent that I adore. I got this as a gift for Christmas last year, and have been hooked on it since. It is a little bit oily for my skin, but if you rinse it off well it will make your skin deep amazing. Definitely would recommend to my friends.
joanne w.
Versailles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does the scent last???